Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
SlashDaddy - 1.06.13, 5:26 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Well after taking the PL powerstrokes of the 4x4 and put them on the 2wd and added losi scte shocks to the 4x4 I had to take them out for a test spin.

I gotta say the 2wd drove so much better out there. It handled full throttle down the straight and burm all the way back just socking it all up!!

my 4x4 had nothing but issues! MMP acting up glitching and then took a jump crashed hard and broke the shock cap.

We threw a 3s in my sons 2wd slash and it was insane hit a jump carried a wheelie to the next jump then snapped an axel DOH #s so much fun but always break something

(Last edited by SlashDaddy : 1.06.13 at 5:48 pm)
2wd Slash: Proline Protrak, Proline power strokes, Proline steerin, EZrun 8.5 turn, Spectrum S6070 Servo, STRC caster blocks,
4x4 Slash: Castle MMP SCT, Custom CF mount, Losi SCTE shocks, MIP Xduty Axels, RPM front and rear Arms, RPM Front Bumper, Traxxas aluminum Hubs and carriers
"Experienced user"
SlashDaddy - 1.06.13, 5:50 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
added a little video if you click the first pic
2wd Slash: Proline Protrak, Proline power strokes, Proline steerin, EZrun 8.5 turn, Spectrum S6070 Servo, STRC caster blocks,
4x4 Slash: Castle MMP SCT, Custom CF mount, Losi SCTE shocks, MIP Xduty Axels, RPM front and rear Arms, RPM Front Bumper, Traxxas aluminum Hubs and carriers
"Experienced user"
trashyrich - 1.07.13, 3:44 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
cool. Looks like fun!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
"trying too hard bro"
GUTSLAYER - 1.07.13, 5:12 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
YOU'RE IN ESCONDIDO!

hahaha i use to go there all the time! fun place
"Experienced user"
SlashDaddy - 1.07.13, 7:52 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
yep in Escondido I saw some of your pics in your build thread thought was where some of yours were taken Where do you go now? Fun place for sure Paddles are a must!! lol although my sons gladitators work out there pretty well too
"Experienced user"
Gio3378 - 1.07.13, 9:42 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Where do you buy your parts?
Thrash It , Bashing it , break it , renew it
"trying too hard bro"
GUTSLAYER - 1.07.13, 11:51 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
ha well i got into running at the track, i go on practice days to SDRC and run my car around there, hours of fun.

and yes the paddles are necessary now! it used to be very hard packed and ever since someone did a lot of work on the jumps etc, it's become very loose unfortunately, but i'm a fan of the jumps, so no harm done!

unfortunately i'm up in San Luis Obispo for school for the time being so I won't get a chance to get back down until March :/
"Experienced user"
erevo1*16 - 1.08.13, 1:44 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
There are alloy caps for those shocks... (makes me sick that they are $13/pair.)
If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.-
Sir Winston Churchill
"casual master mechanic"
gnrkenny - 1.08.13, 3:28 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Hey I live in oceano, where are you running at right now?
I hate curbs
"trying too hard bro"
GUTSLAYER - 1.08.13, 6:08 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
ha not exactly sure what you mean by oceano, i'm in Oceanside, but like i said I'm up in San Luis Obispo for the time attending Cal Poly