Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"きりと"
hazardouschurch - 1.04.12, 12:22 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
yeah he has so many parts at his shop for the rc cars thats why i have to go there i have only had the car since Christmas so i dont have the part stock up yet eventually though
"きりと"
hazardouschurch - 1.04.12, 9:38 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Did the math on how thick the camber link bracket is in scale 1:1 it would be 1.25" thick BEEFY!!!!!!!! Thats all I can say at the moment other than should be really close to done tomorrow im going to DocI's tomorrow because the hobby shop is half way and im not gonna drive 10mins just to pick up a rear bearing carrier.
"I am experienced now?!?"
tj_7alberto - 1.08.13, 11:27 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
What happened go this project? Looked cool..
"きりと"
hazardouschurch - 1.09.13, 7:25 am Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Never did run them they were a little heavy and since then i bought aluminum castor blocks. I suppose when school calms down i can put them on and give it a try. FYI i plan on making custom aluminum castors and steering knuckles soon. I just got a lathe and can make bearing races easy now
CARNAGE