Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"011101010111
"
URC Newsbot - 1.08.13, 4:40 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote

King Headz have released this LCG aluminium motor mount for the Slash 44. CNC machined from 7075 grade aluminium and anodized black, it replaces the stock plastic motor mount. This mount will directly work with either the slipper or center diff and was designed to use he included 10X19X5 bearings which are much stronger than the stock 10X15X4 bearing.
Source: King Headz [kingheads.com]

News brought to you by...
ShortCourse.eu
"Shake n' Bake"
indy34096 - 1.08.13, 2:48 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Definitely saw this coming, though will it be needed as badly on the LCG chassis compared to the old chassis?
Associated B4.1 FT, Associated RC10 Classic, ProBoat Impulse 26
He passed me, so I rammed him. -- Rocket Rex Staten
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Larry's Performance R/C's Frequent
"Insert Witty Phrase Here."
Soulforged - 1.08.13, 5:27 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
no one really knows yet of the new lcg motor mount is as much a needed upgrade as on the original slash, time has yet to tell. however im sure it will be peace of mind for some.
You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults"
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 1.09.13, 4:04 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Hmm, they changed the design of the motor mount? Then how were folks able to convert to LCG before with the old motor mount???
Club Racer: SCT + eBuggy + GT8e + GT18e + USGT + VTA + M12
Basher:
Monster Trucks + Crawlers + Drifters + Motorcycles

"eheheheheh"
tamiyafier - 1.09.13, 4:11 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
BillDeLong said
Hmm, they changed the design of the motor mount? Then how were folks able to convert to LCG before with the old motor mount???
I am pretty sure that all the pre-Rally LCG chassis had their own motor mounts.
"'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'- Wayne Gretzky"

-Michael Scott