Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Satyrisci - 1.08.13, 7:42 pm Post #31: | Reply With Quote
That Trackstar 4068 2560KV is insane, but sensorless. Very fast.
"Experienced user"
Heeelmooi - 1.09.13, 4:53 am Post #32: | Reply With Quote
I have one of these in my Losi 8ight-T 2.0. And even running it sensoreless it does great (4s) Lots of power a plenty smooth. Still thinking of upgrading to sensored though.
Mad Force Kruiser VE - Bear Hawk - Wild Willy 2 - - (S)MT4 G3 - Losi 8ight-T 2.0 - Vorza - HK Monster Beatle (GF) - RC8e - Shoterned D8T, SCX10 Honcho. Sold: TT E-mta - MERV - Trailblazer 1/8 MT
"Experienced user"
big JC - 1.16.13, 9:58 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
Well how is this motor? How does it compare to a castle 2200kv (aside from being sensored)?
"Experienced user"
Heeelmooi - 1.18.13, 1:39 am Post #34: | Reply With Quote
Don't have the MM 2200kv, but I think that has a larger can. This is technically more of a Buggy motor than a truggy motor, so it's possible the Castle unit would run cooler, but I have not had heat issues with the Trackstar either.
Mad Force Kruiser VE - Bear Hawk - Wild Willy 2 - - (S)MT4 G3 - Losi 8ight-T 2.0 - Vorza - HK Monster Beatle (GF) - RC8e - Shoterned D8T, SCX10 Honcho. Sold: TT E-mta - MERV - Trailblazer 1/8 MT
"Experienced user"
ducatiti - 2.08.13, 7:22 am Post #35: | Reply With Quote
Any updates on this motor? I have a store credit ATM and plan to buy these. Any longterm reviews?
"Experienced user"
big JC - 2.09.13, 10:43 am Post #36: | Reply With Quote
Couldn't find much on the motor myself. Most people seem to like it but all commented that it ran hot and most liked this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ess_Motor.html a lot. I ended going castle 2200kv