Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 6:35 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Somewhere around midnight, and after a nightcap, it seemed like a really good idea to buy a second TenShock motor even though I haven't yet installed the first one that I just got.

My (ir)rationale was something like, "The 4400 kv is going to be awesome off road with 2S, but the 3400 would turn heads with a 3S on pavement."

Err... so a 3400 is on its way. :-)

The upshot is that I'll be able to post a side-by-side comparison for all of you.
"Experienced user"
brian4274 - 1.09.13, 7:10 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
What are you going to be installing them in?
"Can't stop collecting"
mtm68 - 1.09.13, 7:24 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
I've been there...
It might explain the custom painted bodies, the on road car, and the 1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
The collections bloated... Slashes, torment, circuit, Nexx10sc, on road, an ebuggy, an exo, a gcm stretched 1717 powered savage; and a super 5sc flux, oh my!
"Because Racecar"
thestug - 1.09.13, 7:35 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
mtm68 said
I've been there...
1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
Ouch, that last one would hurt the wallet.
Some say that he urinates 98 octane gasoline and that he sees everything in binary...

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 8:50 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
brian4274 said
What are you going to be installing them in?
This: http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169288
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 8:51 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
mtm68 said
I've been there...
It might explain the custom painted bodies, the on road car, and the 1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
Nice! I feel better, now.
"Experienced user"
ShanMan - 1.09.13, 11:23 am Post #7: | Reply With Quote
dfelicia said
Somewhere around midnight, and after a nightcap, it seemed like a really good idea to buy a second TenShock motor even though I haven't yet installed the first one that I just got.

My (ir)rationale was something like, "The 4400 kv is going to be awesome off road with 2S, but the 3400 would turn heads with a 3S on pavement."

Err... so a 3400 is on its way. :-)

The upshot is that I'll be able to post a side-by-side comparison for all of you.
That's great! I would have bought both even without the "nightcap." That's how I ended up with the Trackstar in my Rally. When it came in the mail I thought "what did I buy this one for" oh well i'll find a use for it. Fast forward a few months and it has a home. For now.
"Experienced user"
Strohdog - 1.09.13, 11:45 am Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Lol , I have done this , buying under the influence is never good . Maybe my laptop should have a breathalizer .
slash 4x4, scx10 trail honcho, scx10 jeep cherokee, scx10 jeep rubicon , wraith , savage ss flux , slash 2wd , wr8 flux , Tamiya wild one, blade mcx2, traxxas dr1, vaterra kalahari, evader brushed.
"Experienced user"
dgoll75 - 1.09.13, 11:49 am Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Strohdog said
Lol , I have done this , buying under the influence is never good . Maybe my laptop should have a breathalizer .
Bahaaaaahaaahaa...........
Sl4sh/ Porsche conversion HW 120amp ESC, Turnigy 4 Pole 2100kv
Axial SCX10 Dingo RC4WD 35t, Dynamite Tazer Crawler ESC
Traxxas Grave Digger 1/10 2wd HK 120amp, 3800kv 4pole Castle
Traxxas T Maxx /E Maxx conversion HW 120amp ESC, Turnigy 4 Pole 2100kv
Vaterra Kemora Bone Stock
"Experienced user"
Urufu_Shinjiro - 1.09.13, 12:37 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
Strohdog said

If they did many a Facebook relationship would be saved, lol.