Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 4:35 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Somewhere around midnight, and after a nightcap, it seemed like a really good idea to buy a second TenShock motor even though I haven't yet installed the first one that I just got.

My (ir)rationale was something like, "The 4400 kv is going to be awesome off road with 2S, but the 3400 would turn heads with a 3S on pavement."

Err... so a 3400 is on its way. :-)

The upshot is that I'll be able to post a side-by-side comparison for all of you.
"Experienced user"
brian4274 - 1.09.13, 5:10 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
What are you going to be installing them in?
"Can't stop collecting"
mtm68 - 1.09.13, 5:24 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
I've been there...
It might explain the custom painted bodies, the on road car, and the 1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
The collections bloated... Slashes, torment, circuit, Nexx10sc, on road, an ebuggy, an exo, a gcm stretched 1717 powered savage; and a super 5sc flux, oh my!
"Because Racecar"
thestug - 1.09.13, 5:35 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
mtm68 said
I've been there...
1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
Ouch, that last one would hurt the wallet.
Some say that he urinates 98 octane gasoline and that he sees everything in binary...

No one likes saggy voltage. No one.
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 6:50 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
brian4274 said
What are you going to be installing them in?
This: http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169288
"Experienced user"
dfelicia - 1.09.13, 6:51 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
mtm68 said
I've been there...
It might explain the custom painted bodies, the on road car, and the 1/5th scale Super 5sc flux....
Nice! I feel better, now.
"Experienced user"
ShanMan - 1.09.13, 9:23 am Post #7: | Reply With Quote
dfelicia said
Somewhere around midnight, and after a nightcap, it seemed like a really good idea to buy a second TenShock motor even though I haven't yet installed the first one that I just got.

My (ir)rationale was something like, "The 4400 kv is going to be awesome off road with 2S, but the 3400 would turn heads with a 3S on pavement."

Err... so a 3400 is on its way. :-)

The upshot is that I'll be able to post a side-by-side comparison for all of you.
That's great! I would have bought both even without the "nightcap." That's how I ended up with the Trackstar in my Rally. When it came in the mail I thought "what did I buy this one for" oh well i'll find a use for it. Fast forward a few months and it has a home. For now.
"Experienced user"
Strohdog - 1.09.13, 9:45 am Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Lol , I have done this , buying under the influence is never good . Maybe my laptop should have a breathalizer .
slash 4x4, scx10 trail honcho, scx10 jeep cherokee, scx10 jeep rubicon , wraith , savage ss flux , slash 2wd , wr8 flux , Tamiya wild one, blade mcx2, traxxas dr1, vaterra kalahari, evader brushed.
"Experienced user"
dgoll75 - 1.09.13, 9:49 am Post #9: | Reply With Quote
Strohdog said
Lol , I have done this , buying under the influence is never good . Maybe my laptop should have a breathalizer .
Bahaaaaahaaahaa...........
Sl4sh/ Porsche conversion HW 120amp ESC, Turnigy 4 Pole 2100kv
Axial SCX10 Dingo RC4WD 35t, Dynamite Tazer Crawler ESC
Traxxas Grave Digger 1/10 2wd HK 120amp, 3800kv 4pole Castle
Traxxas T Maxx /E Maxx conversion HW 120amp ESC, Turnigy 4 Pole 2100kv
Vaterra Kemora Bone Stock
"Experienced user"
Urufu_Shinjiro - 1.09.13, 10:37 am Post #10: | Reply With Quote
Strohdog said

If they did many a Facebook relationship would be saved, lol.