Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
B.Ryan3113 - 6.12.13, 2:27 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
Its definately got the cut-off in it too, why wouldnt it? It would be stupid of them not to pre program it considering its rtr
"Experienced user"
B.Ryan3113 - 6.12.13, 8:37 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Have a feeling ill be running this for quite the while before i have to replace anything, hoping on no bad luck, other than that the thing is STURDY. easily takes 1-2 foot jumps, the only thing i would consider upgrading is the servo, get a high powered digital one for aroun 10 bucks throw that in and you'll be golden, the battery life is immense i mean immense, i was out there for a good 30-45 minutes before the li-po cut-off initiated. No lie. maybe it just felt like that long idk, wasnt keeping track of time but it was light out when we got there, and dark when we left. Big thumbs up for the Mad beast miniature. If you want more power just invest in a bigger scale model, cause this thing goes like 20+ already. Lots of power for a little thing. really does live up to the MadBeast name.
"Monster Truck Addict"
HoldDaMayo - 6.13.13, 6:06 am Post #13: | Reply With Quote
just ordered mine this morning!
Current Toys: Latrax Teton

Sold Toys: MT4 G3, Nexx10sc, 2wd brushless Slash, Helion Invictus, Slash 2wd, Mini Madbeast, Caldera 10e, Arrma Granite, Monster GT 4.6, Tamiya TNX, RC18MT, TT-01, 2wd Stampede and Rustler, 2 x Slash 4x4, Helion Animus
"Experienced user"
B.Ryan3113 - 6.13.13, 6:38 am Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Your gunna notice it doesnt turn as tightly as the animus but that's cause its got an mt chassis, and a really wide wheel base... amkes for VERY stable turning at high speeds, the thing neve flips itself, its always me bailing off the jump :P
"Experienced user"
B.Ryan3113 - 6.13.13, 6:39 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
Tell me your thoughts when you get it in, I'de really like to hear what you have to say about it.
"Monster Truck Addict"
HoldDaMayo - 6.13.13, 7:26 am Post #16: | Reply With Quote
yeah, will do, not sure how long it will take to show up... maybe middle of next week?

Sold Toys: MT4 G3, Nexx10sc, 2wd brushless Slash, Helion Invictus, Slash 2wd, Mini Madbeast, Caldera 10e, Arrma Granite, Monster GT 4.6, Tamiya TNX, RC18MT, TT-01, 2wd Stampede and Rustler, 2 x Slash 4x4, Helion Animus
"Experienced user"
B.Ryan3113 - 6.13.13, 2:47 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
They always make you wait, i hope it comes in soon for your sake . Any who, i ran about 3 packs through it so far, charging it for a 4th pack, honestly it lasts forever, your gunna see that you can pretty much bring it out for 2 solid 10-15 minutes runs, and still have some battery kicking to boot. I'm new to the hobby, but I can honestly say i'm impressed. Its rained recently, and i even crashed it into a pretty deep puddle of water by accident, it totally survived... they dont say its waterproof, but it definately has some resistance to water.
MadBeast mini
"Vacationing user"
bowserchomp - 6.13.13, 8:15 pm Post #18: | Reply With Quote
No, it wasn't on sale. 70 dollars is the regular price point of this vehicle. NitroRCX has never sold anything at the "retail" price. It's false advertising.
"Experienced user"
jimbo74 - 6.14.13, 5:28 am Post #19: | Reply With Quote
bowserchomp said
No, it wasn't on sale. 70 dollars is the regular price point of this vehicle. NitroRCX has never sold anything at the "retail" price. It's false advertising.

you can routinely get things on sale @ nitrorcx.com

i am signed up for their mailing list and get coupons regularly
"Monster Truck Addict"
HoldDaMayo - 6.14.13, 6:27 am Post #20: | Reply With Quote
still, 82 bucks shipped seems a great deal for this truck... i'm going to enjoy doing a comparison with my Helion Animus.