Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Jean - 12.21.13, 11:44 am Post #31: | Reply With Quote
I think this video says it all, and the advertised 40mph is probably upgrading it to brushless! Stock it would be around 20mph ,makes sense for brushed.
"Experienced user"
Jean - 12.21.13, 11:45 am Post #32: | Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rx6WKcTaLs
"Experienced user"
Jean - 12.21.13, 1:18 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
Got confirmation, top speed is up to 40KM/H and not 40MP/H, in optimal conditions, simply wrong translation coming from Asia or attractive marketing..
"Experienced user"
Rodriguez Reneg - 12.27.13, 11:16 am Post #34: | Reply With Quote
Hey guys I recently bought this trucks and its super fast....but since yesterday my reverse dont wanna work...how can I fix...any suggestions
"Experienced user"
Jean - 12.27.13, 8:03 pm Post #35: | Reply With Quote
Don't know how the mother board is made on those but back in the days, forward and reverse were operated on a relay and it could happen that they could die.
For parts still check with Litehawk rc in parts section or any return policy you could have where you purchased it.
"Loose talk is....dangerous"
Phocyl - 12.28.13, 11:40 am Post #36: | Reply With Quote
Check your return policy. If it is bought from TJ's you can return it within 30 days w/receipt.
FP X-350 brushless | Blade 120SR | Blade MQx | Blade CP X130 | HZ Firebird | Parkzone P-51 | ECX Ruckus 2.4Ghz DX2E | Atomik SCT
Summit VXL | XO-1 | TQi docking base | DX6i | DX18
"New user"
OMGReggieLau - 12.29.13, 8:26 pm Post #37: | Reply With Quote
Hey guys I recently joined this page and I also bought this RC truck, after playing with it for a few minutes it stopped working so I went to go charge it. So there I go grabbing the "charger" and plugging it into the wall, as I plug it in there's a solid green light which indicates "power" and all of a sudden a red light starts blinking rapidly on the side which indicates "charger." Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm new to RC so I know nothing about it.
"Experienced user"
Jean - 12.31.13, 12:43 pm Post #38: | Reply With Quote
Those cars don't come with a user guide?? Usually those kind of chargers have 2 lights, one turns green indicating that the charger is working and the second light turns from green to red as soon as you plug in the battery and you have to wait that the 2 lights be green that will indicate that the battery is charged, again for more infos check Litehawk rc

http://www.litehawk.ca/TSG%20BRUTE.asp
"Experienced user"
kevinmillard - 1.01.14, 1:37 pm Post #39: | Reply With Quote
its a litehawk brute also its a wltoys l959 it can only do 21 MPH MAX there is not way it can do 40 mph with its stock set up they are telling you total lies its also not water proof or water resistant either.. you neen the brushless motor and esc from the wltoys L202 in order to get the Propel Urban Renegade to even hit 37 MPH top end

just thought you would all want the truth about this truck and its false claims
"Experienced user"
Thursday - 1.01.14, 4:48 pm Post #40: | Reply With Quote
so a little update, i ran the truck pretty hard for about 4 days then the motor stopped working so i removed it and got it running again with some wd40 and then ran it in a glass of water. worked ok for a day or so then quit again.

some more wd40 worked then one of the brushes>? or something in the motor fell out and its been down ever since...

as far as ordering a new motor, i havent been able to get ahold of anyone from propel rc . ive left a few email messages and phone messages. im thinking that because its the holidays their offices are closed. ill keep you posted... also interested in putting a different motor in it if anyone knows what motor will fit lol