Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"I give it a 10 a frickin 10"
PonderJ50 - 12.04.05, 10:54 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Well digging through one of my old boxs of crap I found an speed works monster Mash motor. Does anyone know anything about these motors?? This thing looks Brand New Minus the brushs which are missing. I dont know what turn it is, maybe someone out there does. Ill Probaly Have to just put in some new brushes and run it and see if its better than my frankenstinger if not Ill just turn it into another frankenstinger seeing as it has ball bearings and a nice brush hood.
"I give it a 10 a frickin 10"
PonderJ50 - 12.04.05, 1:50 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
I put some new brushes in it at took it for a run and this is a pretty nice little motor. it must be around a 17t plenty of get up and go.
"Experienced user"
waneak - 2.23.13, 3:24 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Hi,I think its 16 d. Had them in my clodbuster 30 years ago.