Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"RCP Me!!"
RCer4life - 3.20.17, 10:40 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Any URC members planning to attend Weak Signals in Toledo in April?

http://www.toledoshow.com/

Always a lot to see, and do and there's even drone racing this year with the Detroit Chapter of the MultiGP Drone Racing League. There will be Tiny Whoop, and Micro classes.

http://www.multigp.com/chapters/view...one-User-Group

I won't be able to get in on the racing action this year, but I will be in attendance on Saturday and Sunday and will get lots of pictures of the goings on.
Walkera
Kyosho
Goodrich RC Club
"Experienced user"
doctyler - 3.20.17, 11:53 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Oh wow...glad i saw this..i didn't know when it was or if it just was a hearsay thing. me, my kids and the best friend and his kids going...we live 45mins from there...lol

Thanks RCer4life
(Last edited by doctyler : 3.20.17 at 11:59 am)
my stable
3..thats right 3 1/10 brushless Exceed Driftstars..1 1/10 Amp mt brushless..1 1/12 brushless veteran police hummer..1 1/10 HG p401 brushed police truck crawler..1 1/10 brushless tiger ace rally..1 1/8 Iron Track centro brushless and 4 brushless 1/16 Exceed Blazes...next?
"RCP Me!!"
RCer4life - 3.20.17, 12:38 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Hey there, happy to bring it to your attention. It's about a 2 hour drive for me, but I'm really looking forward to it. You, your friend, and your kids will all have a blast.
Walkera
Kyosho
Goodrich RC Club
"Usable User"
2xRustler - 3.21.17, 6:42 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Looks like a large focus on air based rc. While I wouldn't mind either way, is I worth it for those of us more in to land based rc?
Breaking toys and making noise
"RCP Me!!"
RCer4life - 3.21.17, 7:49 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
I think it is totally worth it. While there is a lot of focus on aircraft, and boats, there is still a lot of car and truck related stuff to see and there will be exhibitors with a lot of new products to show off.

You may even leave there with a bigger interest in other aspects of the hobby
(Last edited by RCer4life : 3.23.17 at 7:20 pm)
Walkera
Kyosho
Goodrich RC Club
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 3.21.17, 7:58 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
2xRustler said
Looks like a large focus on air based rc. While I wouldn't mind either way, is I worth it for those of us more in to land based rc?
Here's link to exhibitors. It's heavy on the flying side. But looks like few surface brands

http://www.toledoshow.com/exhibitors-list/
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - 3.22.17, 11:11 am Post #7: | Reply With Quote
thats quite a drive from wisconsin..
-Gecko Guy

youtube: Gecko Guy

Specializing in exotic reptile care and classic cartoons.
"Usable User"
2xRustler - 3.22.17, 7:09 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
Looks like I might have to take my brothers. Sounds worth the drive from the Detroit area
Breaking toys and making noise
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 3.22.17, 7:15 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
RCGecko said
thats quite a drive from wisconsin..
You are a truck driver now. It's 235 one way. I've done 800 round trip in a International flatbed, with no cruise control.
"RCP Me!!"
RCer4life - 3.23.17, 7:21 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
2xRustler said
Looks like I might have to take my brothers. Sounds worth the drive from the Detroit area
I think you will thoroughly enjoy it!
Walkera
Kyosho
Goodrich RC Club