Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.18.12, 9:09 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
This is why i like my emails...i would have came here to check responses if i would have gotten an email about all these comments back and there is nothing in the blocked senders and the email address i have saved as a safe sender is..

help1@ultimaterc.com and thats the only email ive ever gotten and not even sure if thats the one that sends out the updates...can someone give me the web address you receive your email updates from and i'll try to add it and see if that helps or is the help1@ultimaterc.com. Im on 6 forums rc car related and not related and this is the only site that i dont get anything from so why does every other site work fine and not this one...hotmail is free and everything i have is associated with this account so it wouldnt be very easy to swap over this when i get replies and updates from all my other forums, just doesnt make sense!

RemeCA, on the bottom right it says "CONTACT US"...
I have tried to PM the Jang and used that link with nothing succesful or any response back and if they sent it to me, i never got it and why i would like a email address people get their updates from and see if that will help to allow it through
TLR SCTE 2.0 * HW SCT Pro/4000kv * Proline * Spektrum *
Arrma ADX-10 * HW Xtreme Stock * RevTech 17.5t *
All powered by Hobbywing & Turnigy NanoTech
"Unexercised Peer"
el_tonto - 12.18.12, 9:14 am Post #12: | Reply With Quote
help1@ultimaterc.com is indeed where the emails originate from.
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.18.12, 5:31 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
thats nuts cuz thats the one in my safe senders list....so im obviously not getting an email from the forum cuz its ready to accept.

Is there a trick in our settings that i might be missing or overlooking?
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.18.12, 5:34 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Here is how all my messege settings are here on the forum...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forum settings.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	40407  
"Experienced user"
RemeCA - 12.18.12, 5:50 pm Post #15: | Reply With Quote
It won't matter if it's on your safe sender list if hotmail won't let it past their internal spam filters because too many people incorrectly marked them as junk instead of properly unsubscribing.
Once you go LiCoO2 , you never go NiOOH.

Need an avatar? Why not (V) ( ;,,; ) (V) ?
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.18.12, 6:01 pm Post #16: | Reply With Quote
i get that and i guess i pry worded the last post or previous post wrong and understand but im just trying to make sure i have all my stuff set correctly as i have a post on Windows since there is no live help for hotmail so i have to wait for someone to post or get the right person to fix this
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.26.12, 4:46 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
ok, trying something new so if someone can post up a response that would be great! thanks!
"Experienced user"
RemeCA - 12.26.12, 4:47 pm Post #18: | Reply With Quote
Bumpity.
Once you go LiCoO2 , you never go NiOOH.

Need an avatar? Why not (V) ( ;,,; ) (V) ?
"Experienced user"
TCCustoms - 12.26.12, 5:10 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
thanks homie...added a gmail to my account i started for my smart phone and it sent the email to GMail and ive tried working with some people on the Microsoft Community and all they keep doin is giving links and drove me nuts since no one could actually do anything other than that