Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 7.18.17, 8:48 pm Post #481: | Reply With Quote
SuburbnHooligan said
for whatever reason i just spent 2 1/2 hours lurking facebook. haven't done that in years. lets just say im glad im me and not any of the idiots i went to school with. i haven't given up on life and settled for the mundane. iv got no anchors holding me down. the world is still my oyster.
I don't go on Facebook much anymore, just got sick of all the "poor me" posts and political talk and the "news" that people spread around on there.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
Team Associated RC10B2
"Vacattoning user"
SuburbnHooligan - 7.19.17, 5:04 pm Post #482: | Reply With Quote
im no fan of social media ether. don't use instagram, never intentionally been on twitter. don't even know what the hell snapchat is (that is a social media thing right?). but iv got a facebook for reasons i don't even remember. i sign in about every 3 to 5 months. never had to deal with the poor me or political crap, i just get bombarded by stupid pic's of damn kids, and the occasional wedding or vacation pic's or religious whatever's.

so in keeping with the thread theme.
the requests to play stupid games on facebook has stopped.
and im not a slave to social media which means i actually have a life, also sure that's beneficial to my mental health.
just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it wont be a good time.
i used to crash a lot. i still do, but i used to, too.
It's my duty as a human being to be pissed off.
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 7.19.17, 8:38 pm Post #483: | Reply With Quote
SuburbnHooligan said
im no fan of social media ether. don't use instagram, never intentionally been on twitter. don't even know what the hell snapchat is (that is a social media thing right?). but iv got a facebook for reasons i don't even remember. i sign in about every 3 to 5 months. never had to deal with the poor me or political crap, i just get bombarded by stupid pic's of damn kids, and the occasional wedding or vacation pic's or religious whatever's.

so in keeping with the thread theme.
the requests to play stupid games on facebook has stopped.
and im not a slave to social media which means i actually have a life, also sure that's beneficial to my mental health.
Snapchat was for getting nudes from chicks, because you used to not be able to save the pictures or view them twice.

Thank goodness for not getting those stupid game requests for sure.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
Team Associated RC10B2
"Vacattoning user"
SuburbnHooligan - 7.20.17, 5:26 pm Post #484: | Reply With Quote
huh, to bad im not 17 anymore. id be blind with a snapchat addiction.

appreciation - im not 17 anymore.
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - 7.20.17, 8:00 pm Post #485: | Reply With Quote
I quit smoking 6 years ago.
-Gecko Guy

youtube: Gecko Guy

Specializing in exotic reptile care and classic cartoons.
"Vacattoning user"
SuburbnHooligan - Yesterday, 4:58 pm Post #486: | Reply With Quote
i watched 2 different people make right turns from the left lane today on my way home. then watched at least 3 people cut someone off to get into the right lane only to change lanes back to the left lane a couple hundred yards down the street.

human stupidity sunk to a new low today, and i was there to witness it.
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - Yesterday, 5:28 pm Post #487: | Reply With Quote
I see this every day. Right hand turns from the left lane or vise versa, going straight in the left or right turning lane, turning from the straight lane, turning into the wrong lane on double turn lanes, rolling stop signs, running red lights, and my personal favorite people cutting over at the last second to turn or take an exit.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
Team Associated RC10B2