Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Part Pusher"
MetalMilitia90 - 7.29.15, 11:03 am Post #3201: | Reply With Quote
and btw, HVAC, your boost is freakin sweet. I happened to have a traxxas nimh pack with some juice left that was included with my circuit that I got a week before so I plugged it in today. I think it may be faster than my torment with the castle 3800 sct combo in it, and that was just on nimh power. I'm excited to solder up a deans connector and see what it can really do

update: tried to fit my new spc pack in and due to the larger savox servo, I can't squeeze it in. maybe if I remove the speed control platform and put the battery in first
(Last edited by MetalMilitia90 : 7.29.15 at 11:12 am)
Haters gonna hate
"Experienced user"
wmharley - 7.29.15, 12:54 pm Post #3202: | Reply With Quote
riskyjedi said
He'll still need an esc. I've had no problems with this esc http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...qAwaAo9P8P8HAQ
true, but he can get a Hobbypower (same as a Hobbywing) esc on Ebay for $25, and STILL come out ahead. I have the HP one in my torment.