Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
MasteroFlego - 4.11.17, 1:03 pm Post #71: | Reply With Quote
you can embed imgur images, just use img tags, and add .png to the end of the url of the imgur image.

like this
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 4.11.17, 8:04 pm Post #72: | Reply With Quote
Hmm will try to post with the next update, thanks guys.

So got a bit of bad news. When I went to put the axles and shocks on to my surprise there was a broken steering hub. Big bummer, replacement won't be here till monday
"The predator lives alone, he accepts this reality as the cost for his existence "
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 4.12.17, 12:09 pm Post #73: | Reply With Quote
As she sits, looks totaled but tiss but a scratch

(Last edited by riderinblack : 4.12.17 at 5:18 pm)
"The predator lives alone, he accepts this reality as the cost for his existence "
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 4.15.17, 11:12 pm Post #74: | Reply With Quote
All buttoned up ready to go, except maybe the castor pin that got pretzeled in the crash and was replaced by a screw. Not the best substitute but it will do for now until I figure out if I'm buying stock or an upgrade.
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 4.16.17, 11:45 am Post #75: | Reply With Quote
Mocked up a quick skid plate last night. I'm digging this new design as it ties in well with the pede bumper, should hold up longer than the old one.
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 4.21.17, 6:33 pm Post #76: | Reply With Quote
When I first drew up this body I had originally planned on having the headlights strobe, as the project went on I kind of forgot. Now that I have a little extra time I'd like to revisit that. Knowing only the basics of leds I'll need some help. So question is, can the existing headlight be made to strobe by adding a component in line with them that can be turned off or on or would I have to start a new wire harness from scratch? I've seen the strobing kits and the strobe leds but I haven't seen any that give me the option to leave the lights on (no strobe). Also, is it asking too much to want the left and right to strobe in an alternating pattern?

If all this requires a whole new harness I have no problem making one and just slapping it in my class1 2wd slash.