Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Zachys - 1.31.11, 7:27 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Greetings all,

I'm very new to the RC hobby, just bought my first hobby grade RC last week in fact, a Losi micro-T (fun little bugger!). My son and I have enjoyed tooling around in our local park, but as we get more experienced we'd like to try some racing. According to my local hobby shop, there's only a few dedicated tracks in the area and one only meets irregularly due to its location. It would be awesome if we could find a dedicated track relatively close we could get some track time on and meet some veterans to get some ideas and advice.

Are there any RC car hobbiests in my area that meet on a regular basis? Any groups or organizations out our way we could get to know?

Thanks up front for any advice/suggestions. I have to say, finding this site has been a great help so far!

Cheers all!
"Experienced user"
HateLesS - 1.31.11, 7:41 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
i am in seattle area and am wondering the same thine ima north side of seattle lynnwood area
Hope for the best Expect the worst
"Experienced user"
Zachys - 1.31.11, 7:58 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
The only place I've been able to find so far is located in Magnuson Park, Seattle RC Racers. They meet infrequently due to renting space from the park. There's a planned event for this coming weekend (2/4 and 2/5) that I'm planning to check out with my son and maybe the members will have some suggestions too. I'll definitely post back if I hear anything.
I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything
"Experienced user"
becdino - 4.16.11, 9:40 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
I'm in Bellingham got mikes RC world here nice indoor track 5 bucks race all day.
"Experienced user"
LEVIATHAN666 - 1.08.13, 10:09 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Sooooo far! Seattle area hahaha