Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
wmharley - 8.26.14, 6:41 am Post #2261: | Reply With Quote
samot said
Boys and I made a redneck ramp. ......lol....
I literally jumped this thing all weekend. ...
Having trouble getting the good vids to upload to photobucket. ....
Like the ones where I landed it ......
It may not look like it but this is 30 ft from ramp to landing and that was using the
2s battery. .......
Finally with the 3s lost control snagged the side of chair with front tire
And pulled shock eye thru the eyelet that mounts to A arms. ....
Easy fix .....
Moral of the story RPM A ARMS ROCK ...
And this torment takes a beating. ...
http://vid565.photobucket.com/albums...824_175238.mp4
that is a redneck ramp.... lol
"Experienced user"
StrangeNerd - 8.26.14, 6:55 am Post #2262: | Reply With Quote
Thanks to teedub86, I was able to tighten my toe parts without disassembling my entire truck!
The Garage:
Losi Micro-T| Arrma ADX-10| Exceed RC Mad Gear Racing Desert Wolf Baja| Iron Track Tyronne
I'm new to the hobby RC world, but I'm already building a collection.
"^That's a good time!^"
riskyjedi - 8.27.14, 7:12 am Post #2263: | Reply With Quote
riskyjedi said
Well I bought it... For my niece happy birthday!:

Charging the battery now so we can Rc this evening! I'm so pumped up it will be my 3 nephews (who all got rcs for Christmas from my wife and I ) my niece and her new circuit, my son and I bashing! I hardly can wait!

And yes I'm that uncle that spoils lol.
Here we are all together!
hpi blitz, redcat rockslide rs10xt, ecx boost, Vaterra twin hammers, helion invictus 10mt, Vaterra kemora, Traxxas Emaxx, scx10 Jeep Rubicon kit (almost done) team associated sc10b rs
"Experienced user"
biggman15 - 8.27.14, 9:13 am Post #2264: | Reply With Quote
I bought another one! I spotted an old red/black Circuit roller on Ebay for $35. It just shipped.
Axial SCX10, ECX Boost, Ruckus, Smash, Traxxas Rustler, Slice Db, MERV, Bandit, Stampede 4x4, Blast, Sparrowhawk XB, Evader BX, Evader Bl, RC10 B4.1, Rc18B, RC10 Gold Pan(Project)
"New user"
guido5526 - 8.27.14, 10:12 am Post #2265: | Reply With Quote
finally tried lipo today and have to say im impressed.def unleashes some power. just one question tho, is it because my wheel nuts aren't tight that I strip wheel hexes on the wheel side or is it cuz Im using metal hexes?
"Experienced user"
biggman15 - 8.27.14, 10:14 am Post #2266: | Reply With Quote
I've never stripped a wheel with metal hexes.

If you haven't already, try picking up some serrated locknuts. I don't know about the 4x4's but the 2wd's come with smooth locknuts and they do not do the job.
Axial SCX10, ECX Boost, Ruckus, Smash, Traxxas Rustler, Slice Db, MERV, Bandit, Stampede 4x4, Blast, Sparrowhawk XB, Evader BX, Evader Bl, RC10 B4.1, Rc18B, RC10 Gold Pan(Project)
"New user"
guido5526 - 8.27.14, 10:18 am Post #2267: | Reply With Quote
would it make a difference to take out that spacer on the rear between the nut and wheel with serrated nuts?
"Experienced user"
biggman15 - 8.27.14, 5:03 pm Post #2268: | Reply With Quote
Don't know, try it if you want. I'd rather keep it. No damage when I remove them.