Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"New user"
BostonSlash - 3.18.17, 2:57 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Whats up people. I purchased my 1st hobby grade rc, It's the slash 2wd. I got it for myself for Christmas. I went with the low end version so that I can create something instead of going with the high end versions. I had in it the mamba max pro sct combo with the 2400kv motor. Unfortunately the esc got wet and died (rest in peace). I have the HW xerun 120a sct pro esc and was wondering if I can run that esc with the 2400kv motor. My battery is a 3s 20c 4000mah lipo. My gearing is 36 pitch 20t pinion and 53t spur. I'm open to ALL suggestions. The RC hobby is a real expensive drug. I'm hooked. I paid $229 for the slash. Already I have invested more than triple what I paid for the truck and loving every missing penny of it. I can't sleep. Constantly thinking of better upgrades.