Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:16 pm Post #41: | Reply With Quote
TheJANG said
Just looked at the driving video. You're holding on the throttle way too long off the jumps. Just gotta let off way earlier and you'll be fine.
wait... i thought you want to hold the throttle at like 1/4 of the way while evening out in the air with braking.. ???????

i honestly believe my problem is more of the brake problem. it may not be enough to pull down the nose.
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 11.27.10, 11:17 pm Post #42: | Reply With Quote
I think your braking setup is fine. It's locking the wheels quickly and easily. You need to hit the brakes sooner. If you're nose high in the air always, you need to let off the throttle the moment the vehicle hits the air.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:17 pm Post #43: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
I noticed at the bash vid too, the slow mo made it more apparent, he held on it the whole time.
lolololol, alright. so then where would i let go of the throttle on the jump? right after my rear tires leave the jump?
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:18 pm Post #44: | Reply With Quote
listen, you can hear the throttle being held, try to let go as you leave the jump. Timing is just as important as throttle control
EDIT i am slow, look what I posted as Jang did
(_ ) ( _ ) ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:18 pm Post #45: | Reply With Quote
TheJANG said
I think your braking setup is fine. It's locking the wheels quickly and easily. You need to hit the brakes sooner. If you're nose high in the air always, you need to let off the throttle the moment the vehicle hits the air.
alright thanks! ill try it next time i go to norcal.
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:21 pm Post #46: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
listen, you can hear the throttle being held, try to let go as you leave the jump. Timing is just as important as throttle control
EDIT i am slow, look what I posted as Jang did
Alright. so i guess it is just faulty knowledge
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:22 pm Post #47: | Reply With Quote
thanks for your help guys!
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:23 pm Post #48: | Reply With Quote
Just Doing our jobs.
Hey Jang, where's our checks?
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:24 pm Post #49: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
Just Doing our jobs.
Hey Jang, where's our checks?
haha, its just a forum silly

or checks meaning URC Dee-Kals
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:26 pm Post #50: | Reply With Quote
No I meant our jobs on this forum is to help each other. I thought we got paid for that
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ