Ugh... my masking skills are getting worse. Time to change blades on my cutting tool I'm using for my tape. Or change tape types. LOL. I have a vinyl tape I'd much rather use, but it's pretty expensive now since I no longer get it for free. Ha! So on this body I had some bleed through, but still I was able to pull off my usual scheme, the Rodarbal racing striped livery. This scheme is on every one of my race vehicles, on- or off-road. My son's is the same, except that his colors are purple, black and fluorescent green instead blue, black and fluorescent orange.
First the black...
Then the blue...
And backed with silver. At the same time I did the roof and the tight window trim. After that I pulled off the remaining masking (except for the windows, of course) and cleaned up some of my mistakes with a splinter of a tongue depressor stick dipped in rubbing alcohol.
Then I sprayed the fluorescent orange, backed with white.
Tomorrow I'll snap a pic of it mounted on the chassis.
On Road: Tamiya & XRay
Off Road 1/10: Losi & XRay
Off Road 1/8: Mugen