Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Regular user"
nino - Today, 1:21 pm Post #2911: | Reply With Quote
Are you running the shafts wider side out? Is that stock or a choice? I ask 'cause on my Torment the wider, outer part is on the transmission side.
JOKE!
"Regular user"
tracy14_2006 - Today, 2:01 pm Post #2912: | Reply With Quote
Those are slash 4X4 axles. Traxxas is backwards from ecx there. My rustler ones were like this as well, I think. I have so many axles/pieces now I'm starting to forget what's what!

Edit*

Though, I suppose you could pop off the stub and yolk ends, and swap the shaft in the middle around if you wanted too. I'd personally like them the other way, but probably doesn't matter much. These are thicker (so don't have as much give as) than the rustler shafts, so I don't feel like prying the ends off if I don't have to, and weakening the plastic
(Last edited by tracy14_2006 : Today at 2:03 pm)