Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"!"
slashmanblue - 1.09.13, 1:19 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
Specthompson said
Stuff it get both? I decided that its better to get the vxl rusty.
good for you well done, you really open a can of worms when you ask rusty or slash, my next purchase will be the rustler for my 8 year old boy.
Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)
"Experienced user"
mud_fukr - 1.09.13, 3:46 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
The vxl is the better option if price really isn't an option. You get ball bearings instead of bushings adjustable turnbuckles the velineon system and a tqi transmitter.
"Its not broken... yet."
Specthompson - 1.09.13, 5:09 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
Start em young right!
"!"
slashmanblue - 1.09.13, 5:16 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Specthompson said
Start em young right!
my 6 year old has a 1/16 gravedigger, hes a much better user that the older boy, who just wrecks what ever he gets his hands on
Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)