Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 4.19.17, 4:14 am Post #761: | Reply With Quote
BillDeLong said
here you go:
FYI, if you hold the button down the two will pair, the instructions must have been poorly translated or for a different firmware
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
Rustler 2010 - 6.05.17, 11:10 am Post #762: | Reply With Quote
I've been following this thread and finally pulled the trigger and ordered the TS4G. I will try it out for a while and give some feed back. I've never had a gyro before so this should be interesting. I think Bill mentioned 10% to 20% is a good setting. If this tx works it will be replacing my Spektrum radios.
"User Still Using"
rustyus - 6.05.17, 11:48 am Post #763: | Reply With Quote
This thread has been going on a little over two years now.

Has anyone ever heard of or has any issues with their LCD screen, e.g., missing digits, flickering, etc.?

How about any of the buttons or knobs giving out under heavy use?
Get out there and throw some dirt!
"ae fanboy"
Kingy - 6.05.17, 12:06 pm Post #764: | Reply With Quote
No issues with mine, but it doesn't get nearly as much use these days as I've slowly been migrating the majority of my vehicles over to my futaba 4pls.
Associated [RC10B5M - RC10T4.1 FT - RC10B4.1 WORLD'S - RC10B44.2 - RC8T CE-E - RC8BE]
Durango [DESC210R] Ofna [NEXX10SC] Serpent [S411] RC4WD [Bully - Bully2]
Gmade [Sawback] Axial [Scx10 - Wraith - Yeti] Eagle Racing [TT-01 V.3] MST [FXX-D]
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 6.05.17, 12:37 pm Post #765: | Reply With Quote
rustyus said
This thread has been going on a little over two years now.

Has anyone ever heard of or has any issues with their LCD screen, e.g., missing digits, flickering, etc.?

How about any of the buttons or knobs giving out under heavy use?
None of those with mine! Love my RC4G
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"jerk."
nino - 6.05.17, 10:10 pm Post #766: | Reply With Quote
I had a problem with the throttle not centering properly on one of mine (the other is a HK rebrand). Took out the pot, applied the Nintendo-Sega method, aka blow on it, reassembled it, works fine. The whole thing was very dusty so I wouldn't hold the incident against it
In order of appearance:
ECX Torment 2WD BL | Tamiya Stadium Blitzer | H.King Rattler | Basher Bad Bug | Basher Hellseeker | Axial Wraith Spawn
"Experienced user"
cunawarit - 6.06.17, 3:19 am Post #767: | Reply With Quote
Mine has been pretty good other than the issue with FlySky radios causing some interference.
"Regular user"
magicool - 6.20.17, 10:51 am Post #768: | Reply With Quote
I have the HK 4g version and the original rc4g. Both work good after 3 moths. Did a calibration on both. They are not perfect but can't argue for the price.
"Compensating user"
eXXon - 6.26.17, 4:26 am Post #769: | Reply With Quote
How do you set the Failsafe on the non-Gyro receivers ?

The Rx goes to full reverse throttle when the Tx is off with a full left turn.
I tried reversing the throttle as Bill suggested (through the Tx), but now it goes forward full throttle (and full left) when loosing signal.

Thank you.
Hunter, Senton, ET48.3, MT48.3, EB48.3, Cobra 811e, Hyper TTe.
"jerk."
nino - 6.26.17, 4:54 am Post #770: | Reply With Quote
It's programmed on the transmitter, weirdly. At least on some versions. Do you have a F/S menu item?
In order of appearance:
ECX Torment 2WD BL | Tamiya Stadium Blitzer | H.King Rattler | Basher Bad Bug | Basher Hellseeker | Axial Wraith Spawn