Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Regular user"
RCTanks&Trucks - 4.20.17, 9:50 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hey guys, does anyone know or have much dealings with this manufacturer, TFL Racing? They look extremely scale that's for sure.

http://www.banggood.com/Bnonco-C1508...p-1142245.html

I am getting one for free to review. It looks great with awesome quality parts. There is hardly any plastic.

First video is up

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

(Last edited by RCTanks&Trucks : 4.26.17 at 4:40 pm)
Coffee Is King!
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 4.20.17, 10:38 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
RCTanks&Trucks said
Hey guys, does anyone know or have much dealings with this manufacturer, TFL Racing? They look extremely scale that's for sure.

http://www.banggood.com/Bnonco-C1508...p-1142245.html

I am getting one for review. It looks great with awesome quality parts. There is hardly any plastic.

Full unboxing and build series will be up as soon as I get it. My YouTube channel is RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1J...view_as=public
This www.banggood.com page canít be found
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
"Regular user"
RCTanks&Trucks - 4.20.17, 11:10 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
slick2500 said
This www.banggood.com page canít be found
Sorry, fixed now

Don't know what happened
Coffee Is King!
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 4.21.17, 3:58 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
for that price it better have some serious edge on the scx-10 in preformance, and out-scale the TF2, seriously
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"ae fanboy"
Kingy - 4.21.17, 4:07 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
I don't really know a great deal about it, I only saw it myself a couple days ago. Certainly looks great though, but the price is a bit tough to swallow.
Associated [RC10B5M - RC10T4.1 FT - RC10B4.1 WORLD'S - RC10B44.2 - RC8T CE-E - RC8BE]
Durango [DESC210R] Ofna [NEXX10SC] Serpent [S411] RC4WD [Bully - Bully2]
Gmade [Sawback] Axial [Scx10 - Wraith - Yeti] Eagle Racing [TT-01 V.3] MST [FXX-D]
"Experienced user"
Utrak - 4.24.17, 6:50 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
So is that a steel or alu combined rollcage/chassis? Looks nice. Access to electronics and battery looks a little tricky maybe? Smaller pumpkins would've been nice.
"Experienced user"
thegrafxguy - 4.24.17, 3:17 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
When you say you're getting one for review, are you actually saying you were given one for free for review, or you bought it with your own cash?
RC8.2e Factory Team - RC Gear Shop 2150kv, HW XERun SCT Pro, Savox 1260 Servo

Sakura D4 AWD - Tacon 3930kv, HW EZRun 60a, Blue Bird Servo

Spektrum DX4S
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 4.24.17, 3:53 pm Post #8: | Reply With Quote
thegrafxguy said
When you say you're getting one for review, are you actually saying you were given one for free for review, or you bought it with your own cash?
From what i gather of this guy, hes given things to review
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
thegrafxguy - 4.24.17, 5:52 pm Post #9: | Reply With Quote
According to the rules that needs to be very clearly stated, or am I mistaken as to how that's supposed to work?
RC8.2e Factory Team - RC Gear Shop 2150kv, HW XERun SCT Pro, Savox 1260 Servo

Sakura D4 AWD - Tacon 3930kv, HW EZRun 60a, Blue Bird Servo

Spektrum DX4S
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 4.24.17, 6:12 pm Post #10: | Reply With Quote
thegrafxguy said
According to the rules that needs to be very clearly stated, or am I mistaken as to how that's supposed to work?
ON the reviews it has to be started if its gifted, ive only skimmed on review of his and it seem she does so.