Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 4.01.17, 3:52 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
De hell?
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 4.01.17, 4:20 am Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Just had thought. By manual you mean the exploded view parts book. Just found the old manual for stampede. My XMaxx didn't not have one of those. I'd forgotten there were 2 serperate things
"Experienced user"
Norco kid - 4.01.17, 6:28 am Post #13: | Reply With Quote
I think Traxxas is trying to save their pennies. I'm pretty sure they'll direct you to the PDF and tell you to print it.
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 4.01.17, 6:46 am Post #14: | Reply With Quote
Norco kid said
I think Traxxas is trying to save their pennies. I'm pretty sure they'll direct you to the PDF and tell you to print it.
Yeah, they did and told me to go to Kinkos to get it printed.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 4.01.17, 6:48 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
Billy Kelly said
Just had thought. By manual you mean the exploded view parts book. Just found the old manual for stampede. My XMaxx didn't not have one of those. I'd forgotten there were 2 serperate things
I have the explosion of parts, it's in the warranty booklet. Just no actual user manual.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
"Experienced user"
Dcuda69 - 4.01.17, 9:54 am Post #16: | Reply With Quote
I have the manuals and exploded views for my Slash and my Rustler downloaded and saved on my PC. Makes it quick and simple to find stuff. I have a printed copy for the slash but not sure where I put it.
Slash Ult. HW WP SC8/2150kv MIP King Headz
Rustler 3500kv VXL
"Monster truck madness"
drw814 - 4.01.17, 3:55 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
Billy Kelly said

Same here, mine came with the quick start guide, hop up info, warranty packet, but no actual "manual". I confused it with the quick start guide.
Summit Kawasaki / Brushless erevo / Brushed erevo / MERV / Mini 8ight / Vaterra kemora x2 / Bandit xl5 / Vaterra ascender / Sprint 2 / Rs4 sport 3 / Slash xl5 / Slash 4x4 / Tmaxx 2.5
"Experienced user"
Norco kid - 4.25.17, 12:35 pm Post #18: | Reply With Quote
Funny that Traxxas was once praised for having such nice full color manuals with lots of good info for beginners.
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 4.25.17, 5:18 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
Norco kid said
Funny that Traxxas was once praised for having such nice full color manuals with lots of good info for beginners.
Yes. Think they just came to realize people didn't bother reading them. It's easier to just post a question and wait to be told how. After spending year plus in a XMaxx Facebook group. I'm still amazed by some of the most basic question owners post.