Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - 7.04.17, 1:33 pm Post #461: | Reply With Quote
The topsoil won't wash away once it's run-through with plant roots. Otherwise there would be no topsoil left anywhere on earth.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Experienced user"
Habanero - 7.04.17, 4:30 pm Post #462: | Reply With Quote
I read this in a local post, they were referring to grass. Maybe different with an enclosed garden.
"I really don't pay attention to what anyone else says and don't care lol. I do what I like and it keeps me happy. " - Theibault
"zen master"
wave_rider91 - 7.13.17, 8:36 am Post #463: | Reply With Quote
i agreed last night to buy back the sea doo i sold to a friend. there is bad news involved, i wont be buying a boat now. but the good news is PWC!!! and i wont need a new truck to tow it. and im paying exactly what he paid for it so nobody looses anything on the deal
the greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - 7.13.17, 12:37 pm Post #464: | Reply With Quote
I appreciate the package I received today with an extremely well-made custom part inside.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - 7.13.17, 4:48 pm Post #465: | Reply With Quote
Due to the state of emergency for my area from flash floods, i am thankful that my place wasnt affected that badly. Theres still a foot of water in my backyard but wow the military was called in too.
-Gecko Guy

youtube: Gecko Guy

Specializing in exotic reptile care and classic cartoons.
"Experienced user"
Habanero - 7.13.17, 5:23 pm Post #466: | Reply With Quote
I thought it was lost, but managed to figure out the TX to match this old heng long panther I dug out. Still works great I just need some airsoft pellets.
"I really don't pay attention to what anyone else says and don't care lol. I do what I like and it keeps me happy. " - Theibault
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - 7.13.17, 7:58 pm Post #467: | Reply With Quote
Habanero said
I thought it was lost, but managed to figure out the TX to match this old heng long panther I dug out. Still works great I just need some airsoft pellets.
Upgrade to 2.4 in the future? Whats the fps?
-Gecko Guy

"Experienced user"
Habanero - 7.14.17, 7:13 am Post #468: | Reply With Quote
It says in the ad "Plastic Pellets can shoot as far as 20fts"

Also says smoke that must be a new feature mine does not smoke?

The remote is garbage yes 27 MHz - short range but is serviceable what I really don't like about this and my other (HK) one is that they don't have variable speed.

So its lurch forward, lurch back, rotate left quickly etc.

They are tanks they need to PROWL, they need to CREEP along to get the gun pointing just over the hill...
(Last edited by Habanero : 7.14.17 at 7:27 am)
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 7.14.17, 10:00 pm Post #469: | Reply With Quote
I was talking to a guy who had two of those tanks that they kept at his office and would have wars with them.
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
Team Associated RC10B2
"Gecko Guy"
RCGecko - 7.17.17, 7:23 am Post #470: | Reply With Quote
Just hit 20,000 subscribers on youtube!
-Gecko Guy