Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Cplchilly - 5.11.17, 12:44 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Heres my dilemma i bought a hobbyking eg sport .18 engine to replace the original engine in my duratrax evader st. Unfortunatly i didt notice the carburater was a slide and not a rotary like my evaders. Is there any rotary carb that will fit (the evaders wont already tried) This is my oldest car and still one of my favorites plus the engine only cost me 50 bucks.
"Certified Music Junkie"
JesterTheJoker - 5.12.17, 1:45 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Spend some time tracing down the OEM of the hobbyking engine, they are a major rebrander rather than developer. Im sure the OEM of the motor made both a slide and rotary type of carb. Also measurements of the carb throat would help
"My garden is life itself, in the sense that every aspect of it should be taken care of and tended to as you would a rose, trimming off dead leaves and excess, being left with raw beauty, and perfection in my own mind. " - Jester
"Experienced user"
Cplchilly - 5.12.17, 11:44 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Thanks ill do that