Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"ae fanboy"
Kingy - 5.17.17, 9:30 pm Post #71: | Reply With Quote
nickandluke said
Why dont they come out with a design that uses 2 servos. For the rock crawls.Then it would be plenty of poweraa!
Extra weight sucks mainly. for 2.2 sporty and pro you want the servo on one side of the axle and a lipo the equivalent weight on the other side. once you go past 2.2 pro/shafty and into super its more common to run 1/5 servos and even servo strengtheners to double to torque (but obviously reduce speed)
http://www.dluxfab.com/#!/Servo-Stre...tegory=2398052
Associated [RC10B5M - RC10T4.1 FT - RC10B4.1 WORLD'S - RC10B44.2 - RC8T CE-E - RC8BE]
Durango [DESC210R] Ofna [NEXX10SC] Serpent [S411] RC4WD [Bully - Bully2]
Gmade [Sawback] Axial [Scx10 - Wraith - Yeti] Eagle Racing [TT-01 V.3] MST [FXX-D]
"Experienced user"
shreddinspurs - 5.18.17, 9:02 pm Post #72: | Reply With Quote
Ordered up a https://www.banggood.com/JX-BLS-HV70...166379201304IO for my E-truggy. I hope I see the same great results as Bill has!
"ae fanboy"
Kingy - 5.18.17, 9:21 pm Post #73: | Reply With Quote
Best of luck, I'm still waiting for a reply from Wen who is handling my support ticket. The responses were great until I asked where it says they are are helicopter servo and not to be used in land applications. Still no refund yet either.

Associated [RC10B5M - RC10T4.1 FT - RC10B4.1 WORLD'S - RC10B44.2 - RC8T CE-E - RC8BE]
Durango [DESC210R] Ofna [NEXX10SC] Serpent [S411] RC4WD [Bully - Bully2]
Gmade [Sawback] Axial [Scx10 - Wraith - Yeti] Eagle Racing [TT-01 V.3] MST [FXX-D]
"Experienced user"
shreddinspurs - 5.18.17, 10:16 pm Post #74: | Reply With Quote
That is a bummer; I really hope they don't try to get over on you because you used it in a land vehicle. The way I'm personally looking at the servo is if it lasts a season in truggy for 50$ that's hard to beat; and if It does live up to the abuse maybe buy another or 2 for my other vehicles, I have another truggy in need of servos (throttle and steering) as well as the possibility of an 1/8 buggy coming soon too. When funds permit I do plan on buying atleast one nice hitec servo for a tried and true backup servo that won't let me down in the event a lesser servo does give out. I really do hope the CS at Banggood provides you with a solution that works in favor of both party's involved.