Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Steven1957 - 12.04.16, 1:00 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Out of the RC scene for several years and getting back in with my next son. Present for me was a bright shiny orange Velineon Sla2h with TSM. What a beast on 3 cells! Trash the daylights out of it on our dirt track and it did superb.
Went on pavement today and wow! Wheelies from stop to about 20 mph. Literally would take off. But, finally hit the curb at about 40 mph and snapped the front A arm clean at the caster.

I read somewhere about RPM wide A arms and I think Stampede rear arms used to widen the stance?
Is that right?
If it is, does anyone know which parts I need to make it work?
Longer turnbuckels, etc.? Part numbers?

Thanks
"Experienced user"
Thumper01 - 12.04.16, 1:22 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
RPM sells offset-compensating arms that allow you to run the same wheels front and rear. I use them on my Slash 2wd and love 'em. It's nice to be able to rotate the tires so you don't end up with a pair of bald vs a pair with full tread!
"Experienced user"
Thumper01 - 12.04.16, 1:25 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Here's a link to the product page:
http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a-...o-slash-green/