Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
MasteroFlego - 2.22.17, 9:40 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
I'm looking for some nice looking 2.2/3.0 wheels, what are your favorites?
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 2.22.17, 9:42 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
JConcepts GooseBumps. The ones that i like.
"Experienced user"
riderinblack - 2.22.17, 9:51 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
My favorite so far is the Trinidad wheels, not only because of their offroad roots being named after Valley de Trinidad in baja California and styled after offroad wheels but because the spokes are quite Chunky making them strong. They have been holding up really well.

A very very close second are the jconcepts tense wheels, really nice scale details and relatively cheap
(Last edited by riderinblack : 2.22.17 at 9:55 pm)
"The predator lives alone, he accepts this reality as the cost for his existence "
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 2.23.17, 1:06 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
DE racing dish rims with the faux beadlocks are sweet but my favorite 2.2 traxxas rim is the OG rustler set. Its not a 2.2/3.0 but imo those were never a good idea in the first place.

Florida Oval Racer | Vintage traxxas collector | Mad Scientist
"Experienced user"
MasteroFlego - 2.23.17, 9:48 am Post #5: | Reply With Quote
does anyone have RPM's Revolvers? is the spline drive they use any good?
"Stay Fit"
Corrupt - 2.23.17, 10:12 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
riderinblack said
My favorite so far is the Trinidad wheels, not only because of their offroad roots being named after Valley de Trinidad in baja California and styled after offroad wheels but because the spokes are quite Chunky making them strong. They have been holding up really well.

A very very close second are the jconcepts tense wheels, really nice scale details and relatively cheap
+1. Tied for first are the Method Wheels.

Nice thing about those is they use SLW hubs, so you can adjust the offset quite a bit.

-Corrupt
Stay Fit.
"Regular user"
one_fast_slash - 3.20.17, 2:40 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
Method Wheels with trenchers on them. hook up well off road and aren't bad on road.