Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
doctyler - 3.18.17, 2:02 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Sorry there are people on here having issues with there ecx vehicles...but i love my amps. So decided to treat my monster amp with a new body. This is what my post lady brought me today Just got to figure out what color. Also contemplating putting front homemade headlight buckets in, a roof light bar, or both for low light driving. Nothing extreme. Just alittle light to help with driving. What ya'll think? Color? Lights? any suggestions welcomed

my stable
3..thats right 3 1/10 brushless Exceed Driftstars..1 1/10 Amp mt brushless..1 1/12 brushless veteran police hummer..1 1/10 HG p401 brushed police truck crawler..1 1/10 brushless tiger ace rally..1 1/8 Iron Track centro brushless and 4 brushless 1/16 Exceed Blazes...next?
"Experienced user"
Cirasa - 3.20.17, 10:00 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
looks great...is that a shortcourse truck body? any issue with the front wheels rubbing the body when turned?

light buckets and roof lights would look great, but I myself gave up adding those things because they always break during bashing sessions and I got tired of fixing them.
"Experienced user"
doctyler - 3.20.17, 10:15 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
thanks.....understand about breaking stuff. and its always dumb stuff nothing major....thats just the stock body. its the 26$ replacment No issues with rubbing or turning. Only issues i have had with this set up is the trenchers like to ballon...but i could care less. It does not affect what we do with these bashers...
my stable
3..thats right 3 1/10 brushless Exceed Driftstars..1 1/10 Amp mt brushless..1 1/12 brushless veteran police hummer..1 1/10 HG p401 brushed police truck crawler..1 1/10 brushless tiger ace rally..1 1/8 Iron Track centro brushless and 4 brushless 1/16 Exceed Blazes...next?