Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
RCWERKZ - 3.20.17, 1:08 pm Post #71: | Reply With Quote
ah387 said
Awesome build.

I actually bought that bumper for my Talion. I figured it would save the truck from crashes, at the track. Hopefully it looks ok. Should be in tomm.

Thanks!

It should fit just fine. More goodies are coming soon. Stay tuned!
"Experienced user"
Chainsaw10 - 3.20.17, 8:05 pm Post #72: | Reply With Quote
I also stole your idea. This body is perfect on my D8T...like it was made for it . Thanks
MT4-g3, Wraith
Summit , HPI Apache SC
Vorza truggy, Tekno MT410
D8T-e, Tekno sct410.3
"Experienced user"
RCWERKZ - 3.20.17, 8:25 pm Post #73: | Reply With Quote
What! @Chainsaw10.

Are you kidding me. Please do! You were the inspiration to my RC8.2e-MT and RC8T-MT. Man, glad I can pay it forward.

The Jeep body just works perfectly on truggy's. Wheel arches and short rear make it a great pair. It looks Awesome on your D8T.

Funny thing is I think of your SWB Vorza w/D8T parts and just know that paved the way for all of us to experiment on other platforms. Fast forward til today and now the manufacturers caught on. Now we have the Tekno MT410 and ARRMA Outcast.

Thank you Sir!

Also nice to see the MT4 tires on F11's. How did you manage to do that? It's a different bead, correct?
"Experienced user"
Chainsaw10 - 3.22.17, 7:53 am Post #74: | Reply With Quote
Hey thanks for the compliments... sorry I inspired you to dump bucket loads of money into toy trucks
But after reading though forums again I think I'm gonna have to drop some bills on the Tekno monster truck kit .That thing looks to be about the toughest option out there.

The MT4 tires mount up just fine on the proline wheels. There is no 90 degree lip on the proline wheels , so you can see about a .5 mm gap on the outside...but that's just a visual thing. Functionally they mount up just fine. The flat surface on the tire bead fully contacts the flat surface of the wheel.

I originally was hoping to fit the Proline jeep body on my Vorza truggy...was gonna chop the rear back a bit to make it fit. But I decided it would just look better on the D8t
MT4-g3, Wraith
Summit , HPI Apache SC
Vorza truggy, Tekno MT410
D8T-e, Tekno sct410.3
"Experienced user"
RCWERKZ - 5.13.17, 11:50 pm Post #75: | Reply With Quote
As some of you may know. Team Durango is now officially gone. That means I need to find parts that I can use on my Team Durango DEX8T from an ARRMA KRATON. Some parts fit as they are based on the same plat from but not all.

Please help me add to this list.

Parts that fit:

Arms
Hubs
Turnbuckles
Bumper
Wing
Wing mount
Diff gears
Diff case f/r
Servo mount

Not sure if outdrives, driveshafts, A,B,C,D plates fit?

Parts that are not interchangeable:

Chassis braces
Motor mount
Center Diff mount
"Experienced user"
thegrafxguy - 5.14.17, 10:37 am Post #76: | Reply With Quote
To be fair, there is nothing 'official' saying that team Durango is dead. So far it's nothing but speculation and rumors. Granted it's not good that they aren't directly saying anything and their page hasn't been updated in forever, but it's still unofficial and nothing but rumors. I'm still hoping they don't completely go away.
RC8.2e Factory Team - RC Gear Shop 2150kv, HW XERun SCT Pro, Savox 1260 Servo

Sakura D4 AWD - Tacon 3930kv, HW EZRun 60a, Blue Bird Servo

Spektrum DX4S
"Experienced user"
RCWERKZ - 5.14.17, 12:11 pm Post #77: | Reply With Quote
thegrafxguy said
To be fair, there is nothing 'official' saying that team Durango is dead. So far it's nothing but speculation and rumors. Granted it's not good that they aren't directly saying anything and their page hasn't been updated in forever, but it's still unofficial and nothing but rumors. I'm still hoping they don't completely go away.

As must as I'm on the same boat. I still feel I need to look for alternative parts if I want to keep the DEX8T.

Unfortunately I have heard from insiders that TD is done aside from all the rumors.. My hope is that someone with pick it up and run with it under the same brand and/or new label. These truly are great rigs.