Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 11.27.10, 11:26 pm Post #51: | Reply With Quote
Changing the speed of the tires (either way) imparts a force into the chassis. The force can cause the chassis to rotate at up to a certain maximum speed (as determined by the relative masses of the tires/wheels vs. the chassis, the distance of the axles from the CoG, etc. etc.). The chassis rotating means it's spinning about an axis at a certain rate. That means it turns x degrees per y seconds. If you don't impart that force until you've been in the air for awhile, the 'y' is reduced, thus the x is reduced as well. The sooner you change your tire speed by braking or accelerating, the more you'll be able to rotate before you're back on terra firma.

Cause. Effect.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"The Interceptors"
ebasher219 - 11.27.10, 11:30 pm Post #52: | Reply With Quote
wow that is a really confusing explanation. but somehow i totally understood it
Employee at HobbyTownUSA North Charlotte
DP micro rally, SSC \slash 4x4, LCG mini revo!, Sprint 2, Mugen Eco w/ BCE chassis
RCD3vil on youtube ::: ebasher219 on xbox live
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:30 pm Post #53: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
No I meant our jobs on this forum is to help each other. I thought we got paid for that
i guess you get paid by the joy of this friendly forum
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:32 pm Post #54: | Reply With Quote
TheJANG said
Changing the speed of the tires (either way) imparts a force into the chassis. The force can cause the chassis to rotate at up to a certain maximum speed (as determined by the relative masses of the tires/wheels vs. the chassis, the distance of the axles from the CoG, etc. etc.). The chassis rotating means it's spinning about an axis at a certain rate. That means it turns x degrees per y seconds. If you don't impart that force until you've been in the air for awhile, the 'y' is reduced, thus the x is reduced as well. The sooner you change your tire speed by braking or accelerating, the more you'll be able to rotate before you're back on terra firma.

Cause. Effect.
if you were my teacher... id be the happiest person in the world.. that means we can fool around with RCs instead of work

i got it.
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:32 pm Post #55: | Reply With Quote
ebasher219 said
wow that is a really confusing explanation. but somehow i totally understood it
haHAHAHA i guess understanding it comes from running RCs for a long time
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:34 pm Post #56: | Reply With Quote
Damn, i understood that, damn YOU CALCULUS!!!!!!!!
If jang was my teacher, all of the reacreational budget would go to rcs which = win
(_ ) ( _ ) ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:37 pm Post #57: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
Damn, i understood that, damn YOU CALCULUS!!!!!!!!
If jang was my teacher, all of the reacreational budget would go to rcs which = win
+1!!!
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:40 pm Post #58: | Reply With Quote
Jang = automatic win, its a simple equation
(_ ) ( _ ) ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"The Man"
JACKLOLOLOL - 11.29.10, 7:40 pm Post #59: | Reply With Quote
when racing are backslashs considered buggys or short course trucks?
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 11.29.10, 8:28 pm Post #60: | Reply With Quote
You'd have to race a \4x4 in the buggy class.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.