I rebuilt my shocks today and added some fresh 35wt oil, and apparently I had an rpm a-arm that was broke where the "seam" comes together by the hinge pin it split. I have a few extras so that was no big deal. I cleaned and regreased all the wheel bearings as well as the diff bearings.
I must say, the little kid side of me that the slash brought out when I first got it, is starting to come back and make me remember why I bought that truck in the first place.
New stance after a nice shock rebuild and I added a couple preload clips.
Looks virtually the same just sits about 1/2" taller
(Last edited by Jburke187 : 10.29.15 at 6:14 pm)
U.S. Army Vet OEF, OIF
Rakkasan 1/187 Infantry Regiment
"Ne Desit Virtus"