Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Doomiedee - 3.21.17, 6:11 pm Post #51: | Reply With Quote
slick2500 said
That and a wall outlet does not have things being plugged and unplugged into it multiple times a day, usually with a wall outlet you plug something in and it stays plugged in.
Not so much now but at one yes it was beginning used multiple times a day. When i have the time on my days off i would spend most the day driving my cars and often cycled atleast 5 packs a day thru just that tc4. I had it since 2005 and that one deans plug has been with the car since. Its safe to say that plug been thru hell and still works fine. As for my house outlets thats a different story for a different time
"Regular user"
agusorgen - 3.21.17, 6:15 pm Post #52: | Reply With Quote
Doomiedee said
Not so much now but at one yes it was beginning used multiple times a day. When i have the time on my days off i would spend most the day driving my cars and often cycled atleast 5 packs a day thru just that tc4. I had it since 2005 and that one deans plug has been with the car since. Its safe to say that plug been thru hell and still works fine. As for my house outlets thats a different story for a different time
It is always time for stories, bring it in!
bet the crap out of it some say...
"Experienced user"
vintage - 3.21.17, 7:16 pm Post #53: | Reply With Quote
slick2500 said
I've heard good things about the Anderson power poles. Too bad the crimpers for them are really expensive.
Strange, these are what I used before switching to deans back in '99. They worked great, but everyone I raced with used deans so I switched for compatibility.
(Last edited by vintage : 3.21.17 at 7:20 pm)
"Experienced user"
Doomiedee - 3.21.17, 8:51 pm Post #54: | Reply With Quote
agusorgen said
It is always time for stories, bring it in!
its not really much of a story to be honest just a crappy landlord did some repairs before we moved in then tries to blame you when things break or just die.i had it out with them because of it and almost lost my apartment if it wasnt for the housing judge siding with me when we went to court
(Last edited by Doomiedee : 3.21.17 at 8:53 pm)
"Regular user"
agusorgen - Yesterday, 3:50 am Post #55: | Reply With Quote
Doomiedee said
its not really much of a story to be honest just a crappy landlord did some repairs before we moved in then tries to blame you when things break or just die.i had it out with them because of it and almost lost my apartment if it wasnt for the housing judge siding with me when we went to court
Yeeeah! Court! Now that's real american stuff.
bet the crap out of it some say...