Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Vacationing user"
RasmusQueZ - 1.20.13, 6:37 am Post #31: | Reply With Quote
A MERV on a track? Haha... A BB MERV on a track? Hahah...

Honestly. I don't know if you've already tested it but the MERV isn't known to be a track star. And with a BB. No.
"Food for thought!"
thefoodman52 - 1.20.13, 7:44 am Post #32: | Reply With Quote
Instead of waiting for the diff to strip out again, just shim it. Shim the new front one you threw in, and the rear one now preventatively.

I wouldn't go overboard with the 540 motor. Stick to less than 4000kv. Just make sure you can find some batteries that'll be able to keep up with the motor combo, that being 35c or higher, to be safe. I'd say 40c-50c packs, realistically though.
"Experienced user"
Myk12345 - 1.20.13, 2:53 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
I'm not lookin to race just have some fun on the track... Thanks for more battery tip!!
"Experienced user"
anthonyjlc - 1.20.13, 2:59 pm Post #34: | Reply With Quote
540 sensored id look into the tacon motors on nitrorcx.com