Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
kcollins812 - 12.29.15, 4:10 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
I think they came out with the LaTrax as a cheap way to get youngsters into the hobby (so they can buy more models later on when they get addicted The LaTraxx SST has everything you need for $130, but I don't have any experience with it. I've owned Slash 2WD and a Stampede. Both are pretty good, LOTS of aftermarket support.
"Experienced user"
kcollins812 - 1.27.16, 2:43 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Well we bought a Latrax sst so we could run on carpet oval. I have to say it was fun to run, very responsive steering. Cheap to purchase.
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 1.27.16, 3:12 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
kcollins812 said
Well we bought a Latrax sst so we could run on carpet oval. I have to say it was fun to run, very responsive steering. Cheap to purchase.
I've got the Teton. Fun little vehicle. Haven't done it to mine yet, but I drove one that used DromidaSC shocks on it. Lower ride height just little bit , seem to help in corners. Never drove the SST. Did try a fully upgraded Rally once. Way more then I'd want to spend on a 1/18. But drove beautifully.