Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Daryldye - 2.25.13, 7:07 pm Post #61: | Reply With Quote
Great but now they don't fit with my protrac suspension without breaking out the dremel shaving some of the front arm down. Guess I am headed to proline center hub mod also

http://prolineracing.com/performance...front-hub-kit/
Slash 2WD, Dynamite Tazer 4KV motor and esc, protrac suspension, power stroke shocks Front and Back, RPM Front and back bumpers, Velcro battery strap, ONYX 2S 5K MAH 35C Battery, RPM Front Castor, Traxxas Aluminum Front bearing carriers.
"Northern New Jersey"
Bunzo - 2.25.13, 7:23 pm Post #62: | Reply With Quote
Daryldye said
Great but now they don't fit with my protrac suspension without breaking out the dremel shaving some of the front arm down. Guess I am headed to proline center hub mod also

http://prolineracing.com/performance...front-hub-kit/
I am not sure if you are bashing or racing but Pro-line's plastic is not the best from my experience for bashing. Its stiff which is great for racing but for bashing it hasnt worked out to well for me.
"きりと"
hazardouschurch - 2.25.13, 7:48 pm Post #63: | Reply With Quote
I give that part 2 seconds on my truck.
CARNAGE
"Obstacle Magnet"
DrJVogel - 2.25.13, 8:00 pm Post #64: | Reply With Quote
Plastic camber blocks!
RC addict and loving it
somewhere near Grass Valley, CA --- let's bash
"Experienced user"
Daryldye - 2.25.13, 8:45 pm Post #65: | Reply With Quote
Then does STRC line up better with it then?
Slash 2WD, Dynamite Tazer 4KV motor and esc, protrac suspension, power stroke shocks Front and Back, RPM Front and back bumpers, Velcro battery strap, ONYX 2S 5K MAH 35C Battery, RPM Front Castor, Traxxas Aluminum Front bearing carriers.
"Experienced user"
rcpython59 - 2.25.13, 8:47 pm Post #66: | Reply With Quote
Check out my review on the atomik ahocks.

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=174873
ugh,im sorry for what happenned to my account guys....
"Experienced user"
illbefrank - 3.12.14, 6:52 pm Post #67: | Reply With Quote
ive had the front steering blocks and rear bearing holders in orange on my wifes slash for 3years plus, and thats when they were venon until they changed to atomik rc of course. they nice too!
"New user"
BostonSlash - 4.29.17, 12:06 pm Post #68: | Reply With Quote
I have their aluminum front and rear a-arms. The look and quality is grade A. I don't bash so I don't know how tough they are. I do parking lot runs and speed runs.
Slash master