Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 10:28 pm Post #31: | Reply With Quote
Jang maybe right, I thought it may have been an aerodynamic issue, which never really impact hobby rc that much
(_ ) ( _ ) ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 10:32 pm Post #32: | Reply With Quote
mehh.. then i guess its my brake percentage.
because my suspension set up seems to be fine..
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 10:37 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
well try but brake percentage drastically effects the handling of the vehicle, and may take a long time geting used to
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 10:40 pm Post #34: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
well try but brake percentage drastically effects the handling of the vehicle, and may take a long time geting used to
yea, thats what ive been thinking..

but if you think about it..

Long time getting used to may = less broken parts.

because at the jump i broke 4 parts.. just from flipping over and clipping the wall and piping for the lane.
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 10:44 pm Post #35: | Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
"The Interceptors"
ebasher219 - 11.27.10, 11:00 pm Post #36: | Reply With Quote
well looking at the vid you posted of ur buggy at norcal i would suggest more brake and probably thicker oils.. ive done some heavy experementation with 50 and 60wt oils. with some relatively stiff springs. i really like the way it absorbs jumps.
Employee at HobbyTownUSA North Charlotte
DP micro rally, SSC \slash 4x4, LCG mini revo!, Sprint 2, Mugen Eco w/ BCE chassis
RCD3vil on youtube ::: ebasher219 on xbox live
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:10 pm Post #37: | Reply With Quote
WRCKing said
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA whyd you show me this! i cant stop laughing HAHAHAHA
(URC Founder)
"..."
theJANG - 11.27.10, 11:12 pm Post #38: | Reply With Quote
Just looked at the driving video. You're holding on the throttle way too long off the jumps. Just gotta let off way earlier and you'll be fine.
Please do not PM (privately message) me or directly address forum threads towards me with questions that can be answered by many other fellow members. Please utilize the tremendous resource that is the entire URC community. Thank you for your understanding.
"Vacationing user"
traxxasslash26 - 11.27.10, 11:13 pm Post #39: | Reply With Quote
ebasher219 said
well looking at the vid you posted of ur buggy at norcal i would suggest more brake and probably thicker oils.. ive done some heavy experementation with 50 and 60wt oils. with some relatively stiff springs. i really like the way it absorbs jumps.
alright. haha, mehh i just like that "lazy", while soft, smooth ride.. i just cant drive a stiff set-up.. i tried at norcal and i just would mess up every jump.. ill try new shock oil with brakes.
"Mr. Anderson"
WRCKing - 11.27.10, 11:15 pm Post #40: | Reply With Quote
I noticed at the bash vid too, the slow mo made it more apparent, he held on it the whole time.
(⌐■_■)>⌐╦╦═─
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ