Finally got the rest of the parts for near-completion in so I went ahead and did a 2nd mock up last night.
I went with internal panels to keep the tube work shown. I also like the aluminum because I think it should help brace the cage better, and removing stickers shouldn't be an issue.
500K front / rear in the diffs. Avid bearings all throughout.
The last big hurdle seems to be the rear bumper situation. I have a large 1/8" thick sheet of delrin coming in and will attempt to fabricate my own, as nothing I've seen so far has satisfied my requirements for the rear. I need a rear bumper (that isn't full length for clearance) that protects the overhanging cage, otherwise there will be undue stress on the cage mount if that rear end snags during crashes.
Youtube: MegaSneetch - RC videos whenever I can make them!