Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
CaptainFo - 11.28.16, 4:45 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hello!

I just recently purchased my very 1st hobby grade RC truck. I got the Traxxas Slash 2WD Stadium Truck (Arie Luyendyk Edition)

Out of curiosity, will 4x4 suspension upgrade parts fit my 2WD?

Thanks in advance!
"Experienced user"
kenmtb - 2.28.17, 9:23 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Hey congratulations on your truck. It looks like the 4wd uses different parts. The best way to confirm that is to look at the online exploded views of the 2wd and 4wd and compare part numbers.
"Experienced user"
Heeelmooi - 3.01.17, 4:59 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
No 4wd parts won't fit, but there's tons for the 2wd
Check out my youtube channel: HeeelMooi

Mad Force VE, Bear Hawk, Wild Willy 2, MT4 G3, Losi 8ight-T 2.0, Vorza, HK Monster Beatle, RC8e, Shoterned D8T, p2de, NC MT 1/16 NC SCT, P4de, Traxxas X-Maxx
"Vacationing user"
agusorgen - 3.01.17, 5:48 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
CaptainFo said
Hello!

I just recently purchased my very 1st hobby grade RC truck. I got the Traxxas Slash 2WD Stadium Truck (Arie Luyendyk Edition)

Out of curiosity, will 4x4 suspension upgrade parts fit my 2WD?

Thanks in advance!
Congrats, i'm impressed how that rc still sells so effectively.
Anyway, if you want a really close view, look for "slash 2wd parts book" in google and do the same with the 4wd and compare them.
"Traxxas 2wd expert"
Dirty sasquatch - 3.01.17, 12:18 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
4x4 parts will not fit a 2wd slash . I Own 3 2wd traxxas trucks and I have a slash2wd converted to a monster truck with a mamba monster x esc . If you need info on tires or what upgrades I recomend just ask.
No method to the madness.
"Experienced user"
BobT - 3.10.17, 11:31 am Post #6: | Reply With Quote
The shocks will transfer but the shocks your Slash comes with are very good. Just replace the plastic caps with aluminum when they break. Then adjust your shock oil to suit your conditions. Usually going to a thicker oil (40 to 45wt) will help keep the rear wheels behind the front.
Bob T
Support your local hobby shop.
THE USER'S MANUAL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR VEHICLE, DONT'T LOOSE IT!