Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Manowarrior"
targetingxmod - 4.20.17, 1:14 am Post #201: | Reply With Quote
The "iphone" really does make good video...
Here is one video from a friend of mine:

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

If you can buy a action cam. There is now great cameras better then mine and still cheaper:
-Thieye T5 = +-120$
-SJ7 Star = +-=199$

These 2 have the same hardware and are Gopro4 black quality no doubt.
For cheaper and older and still better then mine SJcam4000+ there is the:
-Git2 & SJcam5000+ (they are cheaper now cause Sjcam now uses Sj6 & Sj7) SJ6 is just another "cheap" alternative but it's a cheap video quality compared to the SJ7 high end quality

You can get a Git2 for 95$ or the SJcam5000+ (elite) for around 115$.

I strong advice from my knowlodge that there is no better camera now in the price range of the Thieye T5 in quality video & price. SJ7 star only differs because it have a touch screen and also sound quality is a little better (a little). We can still put external mic or mod the internal (bigger) like i did to my SJ4000 (Turnigy2k) one! :P

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

Of course you can buy GoPro5 or Sony FDRX... but that is in the 500$ range and no better then a SJ7Star! well maybe 2% more quality, for triple the price!
(Last edited by targetingxmod : 4.20.17 at 1:18 am)
Oh Lord, save me from those "internet warrior's" typing from mom's basement...