Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Compensating user"
eXXon - 6.26.17, 5:01 am Post #771: | Reply With Quote
nino said
It's programmed on the transmitter, weirdly. At least on some versions. Do you have a F/S menu item?
Didn't know that was there lol, yes I do. Throttle is set to B 3 and can't seem to change it (it gives fast beeps when I press the +- keys).
Hunter, Senton, ET48.3, MT48.3, EB48.3, Cobra 811e, Hyper TTe.
"Compensating user"
eXXon - 6.26.17, 5:07 am Post #772: | Reply With Quote
eXXon said
Didn't know that was there lol, yes I do. Throttle is set to B 3 and can't seem to change it (it gives fast beeps when I press the +- keys).
Edit: managed to set the throttle to 0 which was random and doubt I could repeat the process. (tried all the switches while going in and out of the four options in the F/S menu).

But it works now and thank you for your help mate.
"jerk."
nino - 6.26.17, 5:12 am Post #773: | Reply With Quote
No problem. It took me a while to figure out that you set the values with the actual controls, i.e. wheel and trigger.
In order of appearance:
ECX Torment 2WD BL | Tamiya Stadium Blitzer | H.King Rattler | Basher Bad Bug | Basher Hellseeker | Axial Wraith Spawn
"Compensating user"
eXXon - 6.26.17, 11:18 am Post #774: | Reply With Quote
nino said
No problem. It took me a while to figure out that you set the values with the actual controls, i.e. wheel and trigger.

Hahaha, I feel very smart. Cheers again nino.