Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 7.10.17, 3:20 pm Post #61: | Reply With Quote
If that works out well for You, then Great! Right? Obviously I'm allso a vip customer over there.. I order up heaps..
Having that contact help me out when I run into trouble works faster for me though..

On the customer support thing it's a bit of a roll of the dice who you run into.. sometimes you encounter someone that can't understand a letter you type.. Sometimes it only takes 1 email..
As an example: I emailed them I wasn't able to post my video onto the product page.. Response: we'll send you a new car!
Hmmmmmmm.....
I was wrong once.. Turned out I was just mistaken...
"Experienced user"
slick2500 - 7.10.17, 4:49 pm Post #62: | Reply With Quote
DutchRC said
If that works out well for You, then Great! Right? Obviously I'm allso a vip customer over there.. I order up heaps..
Having that contact help me out when I run into trouble works faster for me though..

On the customer support thing it's a bit of a roll of the dice who you run into.. sometimes you encounter someone that can't understand a letter you type.. Sometimes it only takes 1 email..
As an example: I emailed them I wasn't able to post my video onto the product page.. Response: we'll send you a new car!
Hmmmmmmm.....
Did they really send you a new car?
Ecx 2wd Ruckus
Traxxas Stampede XL-5
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Team Associated Apex
Team Associated RC10B2
"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 7.10.17, 4:56 pm Post #63: | Reply With Quote
Come one I'm no saint, but I set him straight on that.. If it would have been a $50 quad I would have just 'let it happen'
I was wrong once.. Turned out I was just mistaken...