Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
smirk-racing - 8.14.17, 7:19 pm Post #21: | Reply With Quote
Wow! Thanks for sharing. What do you guess it all cost in the end? Amazing build. It must have been a huge disappointment that it didn't work as well as you had hoped it would.
"Experienced user"
reptileman - 8.14.17, 8:24 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
smirk-racing said
Wow! Thanks for sharing. What do you guess it all cost in the end? Amazing build. It must have been a huge disappointment that it didn't work as well as you had hoped it would.
I think it was close to a grand not worth it they break way to easy I have the kyosho Foxx solid axle truck they come in gas or brushless and also in a monster truck version they have solid axles and you still cant beat on them like a summit or t max or savage but for a solid axle monster truck they are the strongest ones out today.

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

(Last edited by reptileman : 8.14.17 at 8:28 pm)
"Experienced user"
Billy Kelly - 8.14.17, 9:08 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
Have you seen this from MST.

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/more-deta...monster-truck/
"Experienced user"
smirk-racing - 8.14.17, 9:28 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
Billy Kelly said
Yep - but looks almost identical to a Wheely king (dimensions are almost the same as well). I am curious to see how they will design the transmission, as that's the only part of the wheely king I don't like very much (puts the motor too high up, which raises the COG too much).
(Last edited by smirk-racing : 8.14.17 at 9:59 pm)