Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - 10.25.16, 8:17 pm Post #11: | Reply With Quote
It is confusing that the chart has multiple items in each row sharing the same priority number.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 10.25.16, 8:35 pm Post #12: | Reply With Quote
not if they have equal priority, plus once you've maxed out a tuning option of equal priority, then that makes the next available option to tune until you hit it's respective max tuning option within the box
eTruggy + eBuggy + 4WD Mod SC + 4WD Mod ST + 2WD Mod ST + 4WD 13.5T Buggy + 2WD 17.5T Buggy + Spec Slash
"Precision Basher"
fyrstormer - 10.25.16, 8:53 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
It's a tuning guide, meaning it's made for people who don't know what they're doing yet. Even if two solutions have equal priority, give them different numbers so newbies won't fret over which one to try first.
Check out "Fyrstormer's Garage" in the General RC forum.
"Did I make the A Main?"
BillDeLong - 10.26.16, 8:02 am Post #14: | Reply With Quote
That's the point, it doesn't matter which one to try first, not really sure what's so complicated about it... and to be completely honest, I don't think this chart is only for people who don't know what they're doing yet... I've been club racing for 6+ years and I continue to learn new things all the time. I've yet to master this chart but I have learned a few key adjustments I like to make, but will almost always come back to this chart to double check that I'm doing the right thing.

Before I even touch this chart, I will always select a pro drivers setup that matches my track conditions first, then use the chart to make minor adjustments if the setup isn't exactly right for my track.
eTruggy + eBuggy + 4WD Mod SC + 4WD Mod ST + 2WD Mod ST + 4WD 13.5T Buggy + 2WD 17.5T Buggy + Spec Slash
"Experienced user"
llDemonll - 10.28.16, 7:15 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
that sway bar chart is fantastic for someone who's not a tuning expert. very clearly lays out what components affect what handling at a basic level