Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 7.28.11, 9:36 am Post #21: | Reply With Quote
yeah i think we might turn this or your rusty into a classic so i can beat you up in that class too id love to see you in that class
Florida Oval Racer | Vintage traxxas collector | Mad Scientist
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.01.11, 3:02 pm Post #22: | Reply With Quote
class rules are simple for those reading
  • Chassis: Any 1/10 Scale Truck or Buggy Chassis 2 Wheel Drive Only
  • Body: Any 1/10 Scale Coupe or Sedan Pre-1980 Body
  • No Side Dames or Wings Permitted.
  • Motor: Traxxas Titian 12T Motor - Only
  • Tires: Any 1/10 Scale Tires
  • Batteries: 2 Cell Lipo pack, 7.4 or 6 Cells NIMH 7.2
  • Drive Train: 2 Wheel Rear Drive Only Car must have all 4 shocks & Gearbox Transmission. No Live Axles!!
(Last edited by Fiero_Man_121 : 8.20.11 at 9:19 pm)
"eheheheheh"
tamiyafier - 8.01.11, 11:46 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
Meesa gonna glue ma eyes to der screen.
"'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'- Wayne Gretzky"

-Michael Scott
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.02.11, 2:15 pm Post #24: | Reply With Quote
got the rear shocks. ive got solid work for the next week and a half so yall wone be seeing any major progress or pictures of that progress for that matter
"Experienced user"
Venom - 8.02.11, 6:55 pm Post #25: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said
this car is going to be a classic class car! going all out too!

class rules are simple
  • Chassis: Any 1/10 Scale Truck or Buggy Chassis 2 Wheel Drive Only
  • Body: Any 1/10 Scale Coupe or Sedan Pre-1980 Body
  • No Side Dames or Wings Permitted.
  • Motor: Traxxas Titian 12T Motor - Only
  • Tires: Any 1/10 Scale Tires
  • Batteries: 2 Cell Lipo pack, 7.4 or 6 Cells NIMH 7.2
  • Drive Train: 2 Wheel Rear Drive Only Car must have all 4 shocks & Gearbox Transmission. No Live Axles!!
i already have a car to run in this class but we just made a "short track" and i need a car that can carry the speed through the turns. i placed 3rd this week running the new layout but the car was a fight for every second of those 4 minutes. i dont want to have to change up my full size track setup so i figure this would be perfect!

got a set of front shocks as well as tires and rims for the front. need a set for the back now. forgot to get them.

srt should be coming any day now
OMG!! Thats the track by my house!
Its the one on Yamoto Road Right?
The only thing i dont like about the track is whenever i bring my rc's there they get sooo dirty.
By the way what tires do they run there because i have never raced there and would like to when i get my stampede 4x4 truggy.
Do they have a 1/10 truggy class?
(Last edited by Venom : 8.02.11 at 8:01 pm)
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.03.11, 2:27 am Post #26: | Reply With Quote
we do not have a 1/10th truggy class but we have a 1/10th run-what-ya-brung class that your pede 4x4 would do nicely in, if you've never raced you can also join in our novice class, adults and children alike run it. 3 wins any you can step up to another class

right now flipouts/ifmar pins/mini pins/double dee's/hole shots all work in the dry and when the track is wet a step pin/goose bump/ifmar stud works

we may or may not be racing. depends on this emily situation. i live ove in boca chase which is a few miles away.

our site
http://southfloridarc.com/index.php?...page&Itemid=74
"Yeah Bro, I Lift"
elvin18 - 8.03.11, 8:04 am Post #27: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said
we do not have a 1/10th truggy class but we have a 1/10th run-what-ya-brung class that your pede 4x4 would do nicely in, if you've never raced you can also join in our novice class, adults and children alike run it. 3 wins any you can step up to another class

right now flipouts/ifmar pins/mini pins/double dee's/hole shots all work in the dry and when the track is wet a step pin/goose bump/ifmar stud works

we may or may not be racing. depends on this emily situation. i live ove in boca chase which is a few miles away.

our site
skyler i raced novice like 2 times and ran crazy at the same time i never knew about the 3 novice wins rule ps 1st time in crazy 2nd place
Stupid Fast Ofna Hyper 10SC
Vintage RC10
Beast Losi Micro Desert Buggy
Kyosho Big Boss
#WINNING
"Experienced user"
Venom - 8.03.11, 8:44 am Post #28: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said

our site
Thanks. What wil be the best all around tire for all conditions at this track. Also i would like something that will last a while.
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.03.11, 12:21 pm Post #29: | Reply With Quote
right now, for my cars atleast losi ifmar pins are working. if it were me id use that or jconcepts flip-outs. be warned both do wear on the quick side, seems like they are averaging 1-2 months, not bad for a race tire though.

what cars do you have?
"Experienced user"
Venom - 8.03.11, 4:00 pm Post #30: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said
right now, for my cars atleast losi ifmar pins are working. if it were me id use that or jconcepts flip-outs. be warned both do wear on the quick side, seems like they are averaging 1-2 months, not bad for a race tire though.

what cars do you have?
I have a Vintage Losi XX-CR which i am selling soon.
A Duratrax Vendetta which i will always keep because it was my first RC.
I have a Mini Revo which i am selling soon.
I have a 1/8 Kyosho inferno mp6 which uses 21mm hex ( i think ) so buying tires is next to impossible.
i have a Blade cx2 which i will be selling
The cars i will be selling are going to be sold so i can get a stampede 4x4 and conert it to a truggy.
What rims should i use with the flip outs?
EDIT: Nevermind about the flipouts.
Which one of these will work best for most conditions at the track?
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=401
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=428
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=425
I am guesing the Subcultures will work best but i would like your opinion.
(Last edited by Venom : 8.03.11 at 4:21 pm)