Sign in:
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.03.11, 5:09 pm Post #31: | Reply With Quote
your exactly

100%

apsitively

positively

wrong

double dees work great in the dry but as soon as the track is wet they pack up which would be where the goose bumps would step in.

the cr would run great in our classic class with a titan 12t and a pre-1980's style body, i might even have a body you could mount on it and a set of tires that'd work

between the revo and the inferno you would have enough for the pede, run it with a set of race tires for a time and build it up
Florida Oval Racer | Vintage traxxas collector | Mad Scientist
"Experienced user"
Venom - 8.03.11, 5:46 pm Post #32: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said
your exactly

100%

apsitively

positively

wrong

double dees work great in the dry but as soon as the track is wet they pack up which would be where the goose bumps would step in.

the cr would run great in our classic class with a titan 12t and a pre-1980's style body, i might even have a body you could mount on it and a set of tires that'd work

between the revo and the inferno you would have enough for the pede, run it with a set of race tires for a time and build it up
Im not selling the Inferno.
But i am selling the CR.
Heres a pic of it.
Do you know how much it is worth, i am selling it without any elctronics except a servo, which works fine.
(Last edited by Venom : 9.22.12 at 1:37 pm)
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.03.11, 5:51 pm Post #33: | Reply With Quote
no clue, if its restored right it should sell ok, maybe 150 bucks but thats a big maybe anf jut cleaned up itll see maybe 100 if not much less. its almost worth not selling
"Experienced user"
Venom - 8.03.11, 5:58 pm Post #34: | Reply With Quote
Fiero_Man_121 said
no clue, if its restored right it should sell ok, maybe 150 bucks but thats a big maybe anf jut cleaned up itll see maybe 100 if not much less. its almost worth not selling
Im thinking of selling for around 60-100
I would just like some extra cash so i can get the Stampede 4x4 and convert and upgrade it.
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.05.11, 1:49 pm Post #35: | Reply With Quote
so i got the car in today, its seen better days to say the least. i need to take pictures of everything sunday and start a proper write up
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.06.11, 7:20 pm Post #36: | Reply With Quote
pictures....

heres how it came. not how id like to have seen it packed but my other srt has seen worse

the shocks i mentioned a few posts back, they are associated shocks, yes i know the pre-load collars are not the same color, and yes it makes me want to gouge out my eyes!

heres the esc, a novak cyclone and the temporary motor, its a mod can 19t

car is beat. but i love basket cases.

upper deck is ruined. totally ruined, wasn't going to use it but still srt parts are few and far between and they always fetch good money

compared right next to my srt, its a little dirty and im in the middle of squeezing a novak sc 5.5t motor in the thing

was thinking of using this body, its not my normal paint scheme, i didnt even paint it, but its just too cool to deny it to the world.

(Last edited by Fiero_Man_121 : 8.06.11 at 7:22 pm)
"Vacationing user"
nerdyrcdriver - 8.06.11, 7:47 pm Post #37: | Reply With Quote
so thats what srt stands for. So these things are kind of like what the rustler is now but what started it all?
"eheheheheh"
tamiyafier - 8.06.11, 8:57 pm Post #38: | Reply With Quote
Special Racing Truggy? Super Racist Tortoises?

Beats me.
Looking forwards to seeing this one done!
"'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'- Wayne Gretzky"

-Michael Scott
"Vacationing user"
nerdyrcdriver - 8.06.11, 9:06 pm Post #39: | Reply With Quote
stadium racing trucks. I was reading the first page and didnt realize this thread was 4 pages long when I posted.
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 8.07.11, 8:00 am Post #40: | Reply With Quote
no, the rustler is an rtr toy compared to the srt, srt has triple the adjustability, lighter, more rigid, and has all the little goodies the rustler wish it had.

the first trx stadium truck was the hawk then the eagle then the hawk 2 and blue eagle, then the blue eagle ls, ls2 and finally the srt
(Last edited by Fiero_Man_121 : 8.07.11 at 8:08 am)