Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
Ohiogsp - 12.22.15, 8:13 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
My friend has this old nitro hawk that is running and in really good condition. I told him he might not want to run it. I am afraid something might break and not be replaceable. Am I right in thinking that? Is it collectable?
"Experienced user"
dave00beer - 12.22.15, 8:50 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
They are some what desirable/collectable to the right people, all depends how good of shape, how original it still is, white plastics? black plastics? Etc.

Most parts can be found without to much effort, but with the white parts being a lot more scarce then the blk.
(Last edited by dave00beer : 12.22.15 at 8:54 pm)
Koz
"Experienced user"
Ohiogsp - 12.22.15, 9:09 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Ya it has all white plastics. It is worth enough to not use it?
Integy carbon rustler w/slash conversion, Brushed slash, 2 vxl mini revos, Vxl Stampede, 1/8 nitro circus, Dromida sc4.18, Ecx boost buggy, losi 8ight 3.0 E,
"Dirtbag rc'er"
Fiero_Man_121 - 12.23.15, 11:34 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
they werent very durable or reliable to begin with and that fact that its original white plastics means that youll likely start breaking stuff pretty quickly (they dont age gracefully). With that said the resale prices are all overthe map so i dont know if he would se any real money out of it either.
Florida Oval Racer | Vintage traxxas collector | Mad Scientist
"Experienced user"
Ohiogsp - 12.23.15, 9:18 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
Thanks for the help guys.
Integy carbon rustler w/slash conversion, Brushed slash, 2 vxl mini revos, Vxl Stampede, 1/8 nitro circus, Dromida sc4.18, Ecx boost buggy, losi 8ight 3.0 E,