Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"New user"
Quadcells - 7.09.17, 6:31 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hello all,
As the title states I have a Traxxas 6533 receiver, maybe a month old. I was out bashing and my servo horn fell off (the only screw I didn't have blue thread lock on. It is a P2 servo) anyways I couldn't get the horn back on in the field because of the amount of work to get to the servo horn on a Slash 4x4 LOG. So I waited until I got back home a few days later and notice that I had no throttle, the ESC (CC Mamba Monster X w/ CC 1512 2650kv motor) was acting like it had no signal from the transmitter. After substituting the transmitter and then the receiver I determined that the throttle channel was gone, ch 2.
I went out and bought a new receiver and all is good.
Has anyone have this happened to them?
Don't know what could of caused this to fail.

/quadcells
"Experienced user"
Squeegie - 7.12.17, 9:01 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Have to ask...
Are you sure that your your ESC'c connector was plugged all the way into the Rx? It may have worked itself loose.
TRAXXAS: Slash 4x4 Platinum, Mini E-Revo VXL, E-Maxx 3906 Wide Max
TAMIYA: Porsche 956 RM. Mk. 5, Vanessa's Lunch Box (OG), Sand Scorcher (OG)
"New user"
Quadcells - 7.12.17, 3:03 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Yes I am sure, I unplugged everything and reconnected everything.
"brushed motors are fast too"
thebasher255 - 7.13.17, 7:15 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
I second what squeegee said. Probably a good idea to run a few more tests to make sure it's dead.
If it is dead, traxxas will most likely replace the receiver for free if it's only a month old, especially if you can provide some proof of purchase.
Best of luck!
Smell something burning? Sorry, I was thinking.