Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"New user"
Datsoldier34 - 6.21.17, 4:14 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Soooo I'm out here in the desert for a Deployment and we have a track I just recently got my 2wd Slash about a week and a half ago and instantly I took the brushed motor that came in it out and installed the 4600kv brushless motor, I've been a fan of the 4600kv motor since getting it installed in my first buggie (4wd) from Nitrorcx, that thing flies so I just had to order another and put it into my Slash I'm running stock gearing 16/90 and I get pretty decent acceleration and top speed now, I've ordered the 3800kv sct combo and it's on the way now I've been reading some people's post about using 3s lipos I do have a lectron pro 3s 5200mah 50c on the way as well I would like to use that for bashing but for which motor will it be best for the 3800kv or 4600kv? I've read that the 4600kv is 3s max but the 3800kv isn't, also have anybody used that battery before what are your thoughts? Now since it does get really got here already I'm not going to be running the truck at high speeds the whole time and trying to burn up the esc that's just stupid I just wanna do some quick bashing and maybe throw it in for my race coming up (July 9th) the race is only regulated by scale and all the trucks everyone has is a 1/10 So I just want to know your thoughts and reccomendations please Thanks I know that was a lot sorry lol also right now I have 3 2s lipo batteries that I use in my truck and my buggie