Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 6.10.17, 7:04 am Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Hi there RC people

It can be a lot of fun to buy / order up a ready made RC, and go out & fly / drive it right away On the other hand great satisfaction can be found in selecting all components yourself and then build the craft
This allso gives you more insight into how things really work (and how they do Not work :P)

The objective in this project is to build a POWERFULL FPV quadcopter. My last build was an experiment into a very Light build.. Not this one.. This one will have beefy motors.. beefy ESC's.. all that

This series will be quite a nr. of video's and I'll try to put as much info into the individual video's as possible. This allso means the project won't be ready in just a few days as well offcourse

Let's first have a look at the frame for this build

(watch this on YouTube for more options)

I was wrong once.. Turned out I was just mistaken...
"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 6.30.17, 7:02 am Post #2: | Reply With Quote
Halloa!

Update time on this Monster-quad build We'll be adding motors & ESC's to our setup.. Now in the past I'd be bench-testing motors, but in This series I'll try to make thing more about How to actually build a quadcopter.. So in that sense this series is more for people that have not build (manny) quadcopters yet

Here we go:

"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 7.17.17, 3:01 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Halloa!

Update time on this Monster-quad build again! This time we'll be adding the Power Distribution Board (PDB), Flight Controller (FC) and Video Transmitter (VTX).. In this case it will be an all-in-one board: the HGLRC F4 V5Pro board.. Handy pandy!

Here we go:

"Experienced user"
DutchRC - 7.18.17, 11:02 am Post #4: | Reply With Quote
And yet another update for This project man! I had planed to now publish a video on the firmware setup on the Fc & ESC's.. I first wanna check my work though.. So does this quad actually fly?? and if so.. anything horribly wrong with it's setup???

Let's find out